Atmosphere Living Spaces

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since February 2012

We have over 25 years experience in designing and implementing outdoor and indoor living spaces. Through custom stone, wood, concrete, lighting, plants and water we can create any space that you desire from and outdoor kitchen to beautiful custom restroom....

Paver Brothers

7  REVIEWS
Paver Brothers

We specialize in Pavers and Natural stone for patios, walkways, retaining walls, stone steps, and stone decks. We love turning your ideas into reality! As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We are a small business therefore you get the ABSOLUTE BEST PRICING! FREE ESTIMATES

03/23/2015

Price was very competitive, very knowledgable. on time, communicated well. Good work, clean neat careful. Returned two weeks later to correct a problem that was not his fault. I highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed replacement tile shower floor

CATEGORY woodworking

05/08/2014

Matt did a great job planning out each area while always keeping my likes and needs in consideration.  He did a beautiful job tiling the entire floor and installing the kitchenette which includes cabinets, countertop, sink, mini fridge and microwave.   He did an open closet area with room for hanging clothes as well as drawers and shelf space. The storage area is shelving from floor to ceiling on ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert at 24 x 24 workshop into three separate spaces, an in-law suite with kitchenette and closet area, a small office, a large storage area, and refinished the bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,flooring,landscaping,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/05/2014

It turned out amazing! Nicest tile work I've ever seen! I subbed out some of the work (plumbing, cabinets) and Matt cooperated very well with the other contractors

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total bathroom remodel.

CATEGORY plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/02/2012

There were some delays, but these were due to materials (like the door) taking longer than anticipated.  Matt would come in and get to work.  He would vacuum after he was done.  The stress of the project caused some problems with my cat, and when the cat urinated on my white couch, Matt called me to ask where the fabric cleaner was and cleaned up,.  Matt used computer design software to give me an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an old 1929 bathroom which was in desperate need of remodelling - I was about one shower away from a plumbing nightmare.  I did the demolition and hired a plumber to replumb the place.  I hired Matt Boddy to design and remodel the bathroom from there.  This included building a shower, installing tile, drywall, sink and vanity, toilet, fixtures and trim, and rehanging the door.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

Interior and exterior ,stonework, pavers, custom tiles ,lighting, carpentry, kitchen & bathroom design, waterscape, greenscape, retaining wall & basement.