ALWAYS KEEP COMPUTING INC

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since July 2006

OWNER OPERATED. RARELY USES SUBS. COST DETERMINED BY THE HOUR. NO TRAVEL CHARGES APPLY....

RedCat PC

69  REVIEWS
RedCat PC

2015 Super Service Award Winner! RedCat PC provides total technology solutions. We will solve and troubleshoot your personal computer issues. We can install a wireless or wired network solution. We will train you to understand better your home hardware and software technology so you can help yourself in the future. Our dedicated associates are committed to keeping you connected for critical day-to-day personal computer needs. We have an excellent rapport with our customers who can depend upon us for a quick and constant response when their systems need attention!

09/13/2011

He was out of town and very busy.  We ended up finding someone who could help us immediately.  He was very nice over the phone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had contacted him to work on our computer.

09/21/2008

He did what he promised. He came out when promised and performed additional work as promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnosed problem with computer, contacted Dell to arrange repair parts and dealt with their tech support. Told me where to purchase additional Ram at a good price, and installed it. Very professional.

06/24/2008

They were fantastic about communicating what they were going to do and why they needed to do it. They were very knowledgeable about their product. They came to me instead of me having to take my computer in to them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned the hard drive on my computer and ran a full diagnostic test. They also put a virus protection on it.

01/24/2008

Price is for service and monitor. He explained what he was doing throughout the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced a monitor.

12/18/2007

Left a message asking for a return call regarding computer problems. Never heard back from him. Work was promptly done by another person.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work was not done.

CATEGORY computer repair

COMPUTER REPAIR & SERVICE, MACINTOSH, WINDOWS, WIRELESS, INTERNET TECHNICAL SUPPORT, PERSONAL TRAINING.

INSIDE WIRING, PROGRAMMING