All About Dogs Of North East Ohio LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2010

Visa, MC, AEX, Discover accepted. Tours of the facility during regular store hours...

08/14/2018

Excellent. Dogs were happy clean and had a lot of play time. I would use their services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boarded 3 large dogs

CATEGORY kennels

09/02/2017

We lost our beloved 13-year-old schnauzer because we took her to All About Dogs. She was bitten in the morning during day care. They did not call us so we could get her immediate vet attention and did not mention it when my husband picked her up after work that evening. He asked what had happened to her head (four puncture wounds). They then had to watch video to find out (a beagle became annoyed ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dog day care

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels

03/23/2017

Always well in all ways!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have boarded our dogs at AAD for many years! We leave with a full heart knowing they will be cared for lovingly, professionaly, and all their needs will be met. Our pets have special needs as we adopt older dogs, they keep perfect track of special foods and doses of meds! The dogs are always happy to see us, and are happy period which tells us they are well loved. A special shoutout to Andrea!

CATEGORY kennels

04/30/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They offered very personalized service for boarding. With my last dog, who was aged and on medications, they documented everything he did and ate. Now we have a young, very shy dog and were very caring and patient. And they documented her behavior and eating habits. We'll definitely go back.

CATEGORY kennels,dog walkers

04/28/2015

It's a wonderful. My dog is happy when she goes and exhausted when she comes home. They give you a report card when your dog comes home that summarizes your dog’s day. They are very organized. I know that when my dog is there, that my dog is well taken care of. They best doggy day care experience I have had and I have used quite a few services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I take my dog to the day care once or twice a week.

CATEGORY pet sitters

Doggy Daycare, Overnight Boarding, Professional Grooming, Self Serve Dog Wash, Food, Treats, Taxi Service, Obedience Training, Pet Portrait Studio, Nutritional Advisor for Dogs, Canine Massage & Reiki, Dog Walking, In-Home Pet Sitting, Potty Breaks, Aerobics with your Dog!

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check