Aaron Door Co Inc

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since December 2015

Family owned business proudly serving Chagrin Falls for almost 40 years. Jerry and Sandra opened the business in 1979 and their children continue the tradition with a get the job done right attitude....

AMERICAN PLATINUM DOOR

Whether you are renovating your home, building new construction, or just need a second opinion we know we will be your first choice. We will deliver exceptional skills at an affordable price. We pride ourselves at getting the job done right the first time! We offer a variety of garage doors products including hollow metal doors, overhead doors, operators, front doors, wireless keypads and more! We also offer 24 hour service for all of your needs. Call us today for your FREE estimate!

06/24/2020

When I encounter a company that responds quickly and offers fast service at a reasonable price, I am happy. When the quality of work turns out to be at an even higher level, and the professionalism and dedication to customer service are beyond expectations, I am more than just happy. As advertised, Keith performed a variety of tests to see what was wrong with my old door opener. After we both conc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New garage door opener

05/12/2020

He did very well, on time and answered my question, he has to come back though to help fix the timing on the door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them work on my Garage Door Electrical Wiring

09/16/2019

My torsion spring broke on a single garage door. I called Aaron at 8 who gave an accurate quote over the phone. The crew was here by 9 and done in about an hour. Not only did they fix the spring but they lubed and adjusted my two other garage doors at no extra cost. Could not have been a better customer experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a torsion spring replacement

04/30/2018

Great job, responded immediately, came out and looked at right away. Followed up a few days later and finished the job. Reasonable price, didn't feel like we got taken.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the base seal of the garage door replaced to keep our mice

05/25/2017

Great work, came on time and helped get the garage door opener working properly again after the repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a broken garage door spring.

CATEGORY garage doors

garage door, garage door services

MAJOR WIRING AND STANDBY ELECTRICAL HOOKUP.