WHEELER ELECTRIC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

35 COMPARK ROAD Suite 210

Centerville, OH 45459

Since 1989, Joe Wheeler has been providing safe, reliable and quality services, at a reasonable price. Your go-to electrician for * Recessed lighting * Fuses to Breakers * Ceiling Fans * small jobs * Repairs * Circuits Added...

electrical (451)lighting (117)ceiling fan installation (45)landscape lighting (12)home remodeling (11)home remodeling (9)basement remodeling (4)home security system (3)home theater and stereo installation (3)cable tv (1)holiday decorating (1)roofing (1)

09/14/2020

We agreed on 2 hr. Allowance for appt to get a estimate on cost. He came over within time frame. Said he was only going to take pics of the box and breakers. He did so and stated he would give me estimate via text within a couple days. Don't lnow why or what happened but no further response from them. Very unprofessional to not communicate what the problem is. I'll have to try someone else. I woul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breakers and breaker box needs replaced.

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

We are sorry if we caused you any inconvenience. We sent the estimate to you today.

07/16/2020

Came for a quote and said would give to me in a couple of days. Never got a quote or never called. Poor business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceilinf Fans Installed

CATEGORY home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2020

[Member Name Removed], I am sorry. I finished it on 7/5/20. And I didn't hit the send button. I have now sent it to you.

07/15/2020

The heating towel bars were installed and the fixture as well. So far so good. I was requested to pay half of the estimate after 2 days, fine. and 2 days later to pay the balance. But I overpaid the estimate by $600. I found out later. When I mentioned this to Joe, he said “we will settle after I work on the lamppost and the other fixture. Fine with me. I trusted him. But he never came back. When ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing heating towel bars in bathroom and changing a light/heat fixture. Also fix a lamp post and a outside light fixture

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

“Install 4 bar towel warmer in master bathroom wired to new circuit with exposed conduit on outside of house” The 1st thing you said when I came to do the work is “I didn’t have the old towel rack removed. So we talked and we agreed to remove it and retile using your tiles for $600.00. Repairing the outside light was time and materials. I spent Time troubleshooting ...2 hours. The light heads need...

07/03/2020

Performed a number of tests and narrowed down problem. Fixed it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check out problem with GFI

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate it.

05/07/2020

Someone came out to get details for a quote, but I never received it. I emailed and sent another message on Angie's List, but never got a reply.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Service Panel Upgrade

CATEGORY electrician,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2020

04/10/2020

Wheeler Electric were very prompt easy to work with and reasonably priced. I needed to have a new GFCI quad outlet installed and have an existing one replaced on the exterior of my house. I was able to get an estimate and a service appointment within a week. They were absolutely professional, fast, honest, pleasant, polite, answered all my questions and worth their hire. Great job guys, Thank You!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install & replace GFCI outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/09/2020

12/27/2019

I called after hours I was probably called back first thing the next morning and an appointment was set for the same day. Joe was on time friendly and professional. After tracking down the short he was able to quickly fix the problem and get my system back to running normally.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A short with stopping multiple receptacles in multiple rooms and my furnace from operating properly

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2019

Thank you for your positive comment! Glad to be of service to you!

10/30/2019

The serviceman showed up and began troubleshooting the problem and eventually found the problem outlet having the issue where it was tied into the front lamppost and that run had the short in it..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Breaker would not stay on so needed to find place in the circuit causing the problem

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2019

Thank you for your review! We appreciate it very much!
D

10/29/2019

DAY WASTED: Had a appointment from 3-5 PM. My husband took off work and was home all day. I was at work missed a call from the company around 3 saying they were in my driveway. We had 3 cars were parked outside and 3 people inside the house ... no one heard a knock or doorbell...tried to call the company back and got an answering machine. Received a call the next day... they were going to reschedu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
None - would have been Electrical

CATEGORY electrician

I apologize for the inconvenience. I’m looking into the matter. I’m getting two different stories. When you called it was after 5:30 PM we are closed at that time. Thank you,Joe Wheeler

10/03/2019

A great job. Very professional and prompt. I would have no reservations about using them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert 240v outlet to 12pv

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

Thank you very much!!!

Ceiling fans, Receptacles, Lighting, Switches, Dimmers - Installation and repair

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check