Garage Floor Coating of South West Ohio

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2015

B Rated | 10 Reviews

Garage Floor Coating is the largest national concrete coating company with over 20 years in the industry, using proprietary ploy-hybrid systems which are manufactured by us. Garage Floor Coating of Southwest Ohio has been a authorized dealer in the Dayton Cincinnati area for over 6 years. We do not contract out out installers, they are all our employees that have been trained and certified to apply our products. We will exceed the needs and expectations of our clients. The quality of our products, customer satisfaction and honest upfront quotes are the backbone of our company. Here at Garage Floor Coating, every single employee takes great pride in the execution of high quality work each and every day. From our receptionists to our sales and installations teams, everyone is courteous and very knowledgeable about our products and services. Whether it is a garage, basement, workspace, entertainment area or patio we have a style package to fit your needs. Additional Phone Number: (513) 385-2628...

06/19/2018

The floor covering of our garage went great! They were very honest when explaining the application and different process options to us! Abby was available for questions via text, even on the weekend when we were getting our garage ready for the application on Monday! Thank you all at GFC for a job well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our garage floor was coated/ 2 day process.

CATEGORY epoxy flooring

Thank you [Member Name Removed]!! It was a pleasure working with you! Enjoy your new floor!!!

06/27/2017

Very unpleasant experience.. I would never recommend this company to my worst enemy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed someone to diamond grind my garage floor. This company was contacted by phone and they gave me an estimated price of $600 to diamond grind my floor. Prior to GFC coming out, I complete approximately 25% of my garage floor. $1.50 sq foot When I contacted GFC, they agreed to bill me at $490 for services rendered. The owner of GFC contacted me on 3/31/2017 and cursed me out over the price and repeatedly called me "piece of s***" Company is overall very unprofessional, rude and downright threatening!

CATEGORY home & garage organization, floor cleaning, epoxy flooring

05/16/2017

Looks great! Everyone was very professional and answered all of my questions and concerns.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a polymer garage floor coating installed.

04/04/2017

Process was very smooth an easy. The company finished ahead of schedule and with top notch quality! We were very impressed! The owner even stopped by to make sure the job was going to his satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An epoxy floor installed above VCT tile.

03/19/2017

Super company, great work a pleasure to deal with. This was a huge project - very large 3-car garage that I wanted to have remodeled with a top quality floor covering and extensive storage cabinetry. - I am an exceptionally meticulous, detail oriented researcher. The first thing I did was identify businesses that do this work and check out their backgrounds. Not only do I look at customer satisfac...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of garage floor coating and garage cabinetry.

CATEGORY home & garage organization, epoxy flooring

Thank you!! Your feedback is really important to us! It was a pleasure being apart of your garage transformation!

Concrete coating & protection - garages, basements, walkways, patios & warehouses. Concrete staining & sealing. Custom cabinetry. Power washing. Painting.

$200

Similar businesses in your area...