Arbaugh Tree Service

A 249 Reviews

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since September 1996

2800 Pickerington Rd

Carroll, OH 43112

Family-owned and operated, we pride ourselves for going above and beyond for our customers. Here at Arbaugh’s Tree Service & Landscaping, our highly skilled arborist works hard to meet or exceed your expectations. Our clients never have to worry about a messy or dangerous work site. We always maintain the highest level of professionalism and clean up after every job....

tree service (242)lawn care (13)landscaping (7)snow removal (3)leaf removal (3)

07/03/2020

A couple of weeks ago I spoke to someone from Arbaugh Tree Service about getting a free estimate for removal of a tree. I was told I was put on the schedule and someone would come out and provide an estimate. Haven’t heard back from the company since.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/30/2020

On May 5 I received an estimate from Arbaugh. It seemed low so I called the next day to schedule the work. The woman asked me how much the estimate was for and then said that they would put me on the schedule. After 3 weeks I called them back and they said that the ground was too wet to work and they were behind. She said that they would get to me. I called again 3 weeks later and they told me the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a small tree removed and the stump ground out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

06/29/2020

Was never contacted; let the job to another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large oak tree removal

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2020

06/18/2020

EXCELLENT. This company is amazing. They got the job done in short order and was WELL DONE. The tree limb cutter gentleman was amazing to watch, so good and professional!!! The crew likewise was great and did an AMAZING job of cleaning up. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY & CREW. We live in Whitehall, so they go all over. 5 STARS TO THIS COMPANY!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Huge tree limb removed

CATEGORY landscaper,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2020

05/02/2020

They were wonderful. Very careful. The best part was how they cleaned up. They raked and removed all the debris. I would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The removed a giant Silver Maple and they ground the stump to 8" below the soil. I also had them grind a previous stump and its roots.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2020

04/07/2020

Very well. They completed the job in record time for a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2020

Thank you for having the privledge to work for you.Take care.Call us anytime you need us again.Kaye Arbaugh

12/09/2019

I've used them at least 3 times in the past. Went well, they do very good work at a reasonable price. They also clean-up very well after their service. The only thing that would take away from the top score is that there was a longer lag between agreeing to services and having them performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree and stump removal & tree trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2019

11/12/2019

Although they took two months getting to our project, it was worth the wait. My oak trees never looked better. They cleaned up really well before they left. On hindsite I should have requested they take more lower limbs off the pin oak. All in all I have another job for them at another property.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two oak trees trimmed

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

09/27/2019

I’ve never written a poor review , as I have great luck using Angie’s list. However, I feel others should be warned. An estimate was given in July and then they ghosted us. Between my husband and I, we’ve called and spoken to the same woman 6-8 times. She’s pleasant, but it’s the same excuses. Save yourself the headache.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree and shrub removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

09/03/2019

After taking my information on August 20th at 1:50pm, they said they would take a look and give me a quote. I never heard from them again. Nor was an estimate left in my door. I am retired and disabled and was home all week. They just didn't show up. Or they looked at it and didn't want the job so they just didn't respond. Not what I usually experience when I contact an "A" rated company on Angie'...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree Removal

CATEGORY landscaper,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Tree & stump removal, pruning & shaping, deadwood & thinning, cabling & pinning, landscaping

Leaf removal, grass seeding, emerald ash borer removal, and tree fertilization.