Pro Exterior Design LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5022 Tuscarawas St W

Canton, OH 44708

We are Pro Exterior Design, a premier company with over 20 years of experience; specializing in everything from masonry, interior/exterior stone-work, and full chimney services to beautiful stone patios, retaining walls and water features; such as custom ponds, fountains and waterfalls. We can also take care of your property inspections, leaky roofs, down-spouts/gutters, siding and water-proofing; as well as your hardscape and landscape design and construction needs and so much more! We even handle repair and maintenance services. We design it, build it, maintain it and repair it! We are the only company you need to create the interior/exterior project of your dreams! We are licensed, bonded, insured, offer free estimates and are fantastic at what we do! No job is too big or too small, so if you want it done right, give us a call! Pro Exterior Design, one company for all of your exterior needs! Call 330-607-3692 to learn more...

chimney repair (9)lawn & landscaping (6)chimney sweeping (5)hardscaping (3)basement waterproofing (3)chimney cap repair (2)mulch delivering (2)masonry (2)fireplace repair (1)pressure washing (1)stone and gravel (1)

11/05/2020

wall did not get started took money

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix retaining wall

CATEGORY masonry,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2020

09/22/2020

I put a previous poor review after receiving an email from the company that said they were out of business. The owner contacted me, said that this was the fault of a disgruntled employee so I had the review removed. We scheduled a date for the work to be done for which he didn’t show. I called and his voicemail was full. I texted and sent an email. I tried to call back and he blocked my number. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Above ground pool removal and associated landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2020

09/19/2020

They did show up or call at the agreed upon apppointment. Their message line was full for days. I gave up. Sorry.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fireplace repair

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

D

09/03/2020

The service was just half done and they are now unresponsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a landscaping work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2020

06/18/2020

Jason and his crew came out and did a fantastic job leveling my yard, installing the french drains, and installing the new paver patio around my deck. He then proceeded to reseed my yard as we had a large dirt pile from when we removed a tree last fall. At first we were having some issues getting the grass to grow, but after Jason came back out about a month and a half later, the grass seemed to g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leveling and reseeding the lawn, installing pavers around my deck, and installing french drains

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2020

06/13/2020

Jason was a pro! We had a complete redesign of the landscaping in the front of our home. Tear out of existing landscape and walkway, and transplanted bushes. XLarge french curve design paver walkway (85ft x 4ft) including refacement of old porch and extension to existing stairs to match pavers, and quite a few large flower beds were installed. New plantings from the nursery we went to together and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete landscape design and install.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,mulch,pressure washing,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2020

Photo for Pro Exterior Design LLC - 5022 Tuscarawas St W, Canton, OH - 38641392

06/12/2020

They were helpful and knowledgeable and reasonable with the estimate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need topsoil and hydroseeding for about 16,000 sq ft lawn. Also 6-8 evergreen trees planted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2020

05/13/2020

They did not show for the appointment and was contacted afterward that they would reschedule. No call To reschedule was received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2020

02/29/2020

Jason did a fine job! I would hire him again. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gas fireplace inspection and repair

CATEGORY fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], your words are so kind, but the pleasure was all mine! Have a great week!

11/27/2019

Exceptionally well, very responsive and attention to details. Jason and team is just focused on making your dream come true. These guys are the best!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping and build outdoor kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2019

We offer full-chimney services including inspections, chimney sweeps, chase covers, chimney caps, crowns, dampers, liners, tuck-pointing, and spaulding brick repair etc. We also offer a variety of other exterior services such as paver patios, retaining walls, drain systems, backyard waterfalls, fountains, and ponds. We also install fences, siding, new roofs and repairs. Other services include spring/fall cleanup and gutter cleaning or repair.

We do not currently offer tree removal services, lawn maintenance such as mowing, or concrete services.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing