BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT

A 47 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since June 2010

P.O. Box 80074

Canton, OH 44708

Contact Number is 330-412-6141 Quality is Our Focus, and customer satisfaction! Customers are expected to receive experienced painting specialist within 1 to two weeks after day of hire unless, there is a shorter, or longer time excepted by customer negotiated in writing on existing contract.We specialize in [Residential],and [Commercial] Interior,andExterior Painting and Pressure Washing.(Interior), we do walls,ceilings,wd.trim,wallpaper removal,and Much More.We do not do hardwood floors or pools!(Exterior),we do All surfaces, except pools and any typ of glass.Any questions please call 330 412 6141 to set up an appointment for a Free estimate! We are BBB accredited...

interior painting (35)wallpaper removal (16)house painting (11)pressure washing (7)drywall repair (4)siding (3)handyman (3)gutter cleaning (2)deck building (2)cabinet refacing (1)blinds and curtain (1)

06/20/2020

Steve did a fine job of helping me achieve the look we wanted on our cedar plank home. All went well and the house looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash and exterior staining

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2020

Thankyou for the awsome reveiw, we appreciate your buisness thank you

04/18/2020

Very well. Good work at very fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

02/26/2020

It looks great! The crew worked hard, was friendly, professional and cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside stone wall needed torn down and put back due to leaning.

CATEGORY handyman service,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2020

Thanks so much for the great review really appreciate your buisness

02/21/2020

When I told him I found another contractor for $700 less than his quote he got real nasty. Degrated them over all didn't accept my decision very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ceiling's painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2020

D

02/18/2020

The owner Steven was very quick to respond and set up a 3-day block to work. The work that was done was very good and the job was way better than anything I could have attempted myself, (which I did) and my wife and I were very satisfied. However this review is more about the complete lack of professionalism the owner showed on a follow up call. There were some spots that in my opinion were not co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of existing wall paper and washing walls to prepare them for paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

So normally in buisness when you do a final walk threw and anything that the customer is unhappy with is taken care of in the walk threw ,all work was done acording to what was wrinten ,i hav it in writing!!in Contract!!and walked threw twice then costomer conferms it! then pays me ,job complete right?, !Nope!Ok from the begining to the end of the conract,the hm owner was pree preped of any compli...

08/20/2019

went very well. they were done in 2 days. No problems. Good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painting cedar shakes on side of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thankyou so much for the great review really appreciate your buisness we have enjoyed working with you

08/16/2019

Excellent! Power washed & painted in 3 days. Neighbors, friends & family all say " beautiful! Looks like a brand new house!" Very pleased with this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
exterior house painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Photo for BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT - P.O. Box 80074, Canton, OH - 38049109

Thankyou so much for the awsome review

08/13/2019

The results are excellent. Both rooms look great with the outdated wallpaper removed and fresh colors applied. Considering both rooms are small, I thought the cost was pricey, but admit that I didn't get a second estimate. The hallway was an easier job, both in paper removal and painting. The bathroom was more difficult, that paper had been up for 25 years and was very stubborn. So, I couldn't hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove wallpaper in foyer and 1/2 bath

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Thanks so much for the great review,

08/13/2019

Looked very nice when finished. Good price and guys were friendly and answered all my questions. I highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
deck wash and staining

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/13/2019

Hello, thankyou so much for the great review,we appreciate your business
D

06/11/2019

I wanted to leave a good review, but the unprofessionalism of this company left me no choice but to spread to word. Leading up to the work being started, everything was agreed upon through Angies List and via text message. The description of what I needed completed was also spelled out clearly. I simply needed the top, exterior wood portion of my house repainted. (See quote request and text in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2019

Photo for BARNETTS BEST FOR LESS PAINT - P.O. Box 80074, Canton, OH - 37923268

Hello we apologize for any miss communication or misconduct any employees my have cause you ,some employees have been let go recently sorry for the inconvenience.

Interior and Exterior Painting, Exterior Residential and Commercial Power Washing, Commercial/Light Industrial, Decks, Wallpaper Removal, Airless Spray, etc. and more! Call for more details

We do not paint cars or hang wall paper!