All Ways Electric

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2011

Small family owned company, I'll give you the quote, and also do the work. No unfamiliar faces. Free estimates. Credit cards accepted with minimum job cost of $200.00...

Blind And Sons LLC

1008  REVIEWS
Blind And Sons LLC

Blind & Sons has been serving the Northern Ohio area since 1937 and we take your business seriously. Family owned for Three Generations. Over the years we’ve gained a reputation for superior skills and service in heating repair, air conditioning, plumbing services, indoor air quality and electrical work. We offer homeowners peace of mind, making sure all of your home systems operate safely, and we help you save money in lower fuel bills by keeping your equipment running efficiently and as effectively as possible.

Offers by Blind And Sons LLC on Angie's List

08/05/2013

He was amazing, so professional.  He was able to accommodate my schedule, and worked very efficiently. The job was perfect, and when he left...the bathroom was spotless, like he was never there.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed bathroom sconces, and repaired bathroom fan.

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

05/31/2013

They were very prompt and very easy to use.  They were excellent.  They needed to order something and they kept me updated and informed of what was going on.  I didn’t have to pay anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used All Ways Electric to replace a light that wasn’t working.

CATEGORY electrician

03/16/2013

Shaun keep me updated on everything.  He even went above and beyond when he put up a mirror for me in the small bathroom after he removed an outdated medicine cabinet.  I trusted him to be in my home while I was working.  He explained things as he went and did everything I asked.  He made a problem project an easy task.  I would highly recommend his services

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Updated electric.  Removed old breaker panel.  repaired non working lights,  added ceiling lights and switches to bathrooms and bedrooms.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

06/02/2011

Called made appointment got immediate response,and was on time a plus. Got an estimate for a reasonable price of installation Generator power transfer switch. Got really good service, and the company is insured and Licensed. Allways electric was a grade A company over all, and very pleasant people to work with. On time and good service. Can't beat it. Thank You!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of Power transfer switch. Hook Generator up. Instructions on switch, and operation of Gen.

CATEGORY electrician,generator service