Revival Contracting Co.

A 12 Reviews

Founded 2014 •

7025 Berry Blossom Dr

Canfield, OH 44406

We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. A+ with BBB. Angies List Certified. Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! EST. 2014/ Located in Canfield Ohio Free Estimates on all Projects. Fully Insured and Bonded...

roofing (10)siding (4)home remodeling (2)home remodeling (1)gutter installation (1)

07/16/2020

Very well, great company! Owner informed us step by step on what was happening. The workers were meticulous and very polite!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding , Gutters, Roof

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

06/12/2020

Eric and his crew, put a new roof on my Grandmother’s home. They did a excellent job, they are very hard workers and they cleaned up everything after the job was finished. I would highly recommend him to anyone the needs work done on there home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeling - General

CATEGORY gutter repair,remodeling,roofing,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2020

06/12/2020

Eric did excellent job. Very Professional .. Went way Beyond trying to help us out with the Insurance Company. A + JOB and WORKERS..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2020

03/11/2020

Great!! The boss was awesome clean up was great. I highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2020

03/06/2020

Metal roof work was done and i would recommend revival to anyone. Take pride in there work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2020

03/04/2020

The crew did a fantastic job! Everything was cleaned up after the job and the roof looks great! I would strongly recommend using this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2020

03/04/2020

I had a leak coming through my roof at my grandmothers house. She asked me who she should call and i gave her Revival Contracting’s number. They came out the same day and repaired it to stop the leak. We then had them replace the entire roof due to the age of it. I couldn’t ask for a better experience. They went above and beyond for my family and got the job done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

03/03/2020

Revival contracting came out to my house and got my roof approved through my insurance after some storm damage that came through my neighborhood. They completed my roof in a timely manner and did a great job! Would recommend to anyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

03/03/2020

Revival Contracting Co. repaired some siding over where I live due to storm damage. They did a wonderful job and had a great crew! I will hire them again for my future construction needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
siding repair

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2019

03/03/2020

Excellent job - they were on time - they were reasonably priced and I would use them again for sure ! Eric is someone you can trust !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
skylight repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

REMODELING NEW CONSTRUCTION PROPERTY MAINTENANCE -Interior or exterior Painting - Additions - Gutter Cleaning - Flooring - Decks - Power Washing -Kitchens - Fences - Landscaping -Baths - Patios - Snow Plowing -Drywall - Windows - Handyman Services and much more.....

Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Check, PayPal