Armbruster Moving & Storage Inc

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since June 2009

Family owned & operated. Since 1991. Additional Phone - (330) 776-5397. Additional Email - info@armbrustermoving.com....

Car-Go Auto Transport

Established in 1979, our customer service is one of the best in the transport industry. Since 1979, we have had plenty of time to build a vehicle transport company that is second to none. All of our employees are competent, courteous and respectful. Our rates are among some of the most competitive of all reputable vehicle transporters. Choose an auto transport company that has established a reputation as being reliable in the car hauling industry. The absolute lowest price isn't worth the difference if a car transport company delivers your car late or damaged. We have been providing dependable and reliable shipping services for your auto transport needs for over 40 years. Choose an auto transport company that puts your needs first. Our number 1 goal is to fulfill your needs. Our reliability and integrity put us above the competition as we strive to meet your every vehicle transport needs. Contact several companies for your quotes to get a range of what you should expect to pay. You’ll find our rates comparable to other major auto shippers in the industry, while providing you with superior customer service. Please visit our website, www.cargoautotransport.com, to learn more about us, get a good understanding of our standard time frame, our FAQs, and how auto transport works.

Award 2019

12/30/2014

The two men were great and did a wonderful job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved a household of furniture.

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies

11/06/2014

All aspects went very well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved my household goods from Ohio to New York

12/12/2011

It was an excellent job. I couldn't recommend them high enough. There was nothing broken and nothing missing. They did a tremendous job and I couldn't ask for anything better. The name of the driver was David Karasek. He was the reason everything went so smooth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved some furniture from Cincinnati to Florida.

10/26/2011

They were great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me to California.

06/04/2011

From the first phone call to my home inspection by the co-owner, Chuck Armbruster, I could have not been more pleased with their efficiency and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to move my belongings from Cleveland to Vermont.

CATEGORY moving companies

Residential and commercial moving, storage, packing, crating and boxes, corporate, piano, white glove delivery & trash removal.