Alex's Pro Painting Service

A 365 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2011

3325 Tyler Dr

Brunswick, OH 44212

Please give us a call today for your free quote! 216-673-1232 We offer top quality services in House washing. Low pressure roof cleaning. Concrete surface cleaning and sealant. Window and gutter cleaning. Interior/exterior painting, Drywall finishing and repairs. Kitchen and bathroom remodeling services. We believe in providing quality work in a timely fashion. We look forward to hearing from you!...

pressure washing (285)interior painting (61)house painting (31)window cleaning (24)gutter cleaning (19)drywall repair (15)home remodeling (8)woodworking (7)deck cleaning (3)water and smoke damage (3)wallpaper removal (2)plaster (2)

03/03/2020

Alex was professional and did an excellent job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure Cleaning House

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/19/2019

07/24/2019

No response to my initial request. Will try someone else

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair and paint

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

06/09/2019

Excellent - Alex was very professional and was able to respond to all of my families inquiries. I would recommend him to any household.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powerwashing of the home's driveway, walkways and pation

CATEGORY deck cleaning,pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2019

08/23/2018

Great! Friendly, punctual, priced right. Did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing the vinyl siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

07/10/2018

The project went off very smoothly. Once we gained the cooperation of Mother Nature's Weather Machine. Alex and Paul arrived on site, prepared to do the job. They were very professional in the conduct of the project. I would rate their workmanship as 5 star, in all respects. Once the task was completed they cleaned up the job site, completely. I have another staining project coming up in a year or...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning, sanding, and refinishing two decks

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

C

06/09/2018

Excellent initial response. Provided a professional, complete proposal. Scope needed to be revised. Planned to visit to review the project and scope. After many failed attemepts to schedule the visit. Alex's was my preferred contractor after speaking with them. I was notified that they were not able to take on any additional work at this time. Just cost me a lot of lost time to find another contra...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting the interior of an attached garage.

CATEGORY pressure washing,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

03/01/2018

I will rate after other work is done. I have an estimate to go over, and will have the information I need to make a decision on work The work I had done on the reroof went very well. Alex was able to match the roofing tile to my existing house roofing. I am only reporting the money for work that was done. I also had done the special on washing the house. Work that has been done has gone well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl siding painting and repair, fixing an attached building on the garage. I did have the same building reroofed 12/2017 ago by Alex/s Pro Painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2017

12/06/2017

Excellent. Very meticulous and precise. Knowledgeable and conscientious. On time, always

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House painted

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2017

11/28/2017

house looked very clean after power washing was completed

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power washing of house

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2017

10/23/2017

Alex did a great job. Asked if there were any issues with the home before starting. We were originally scheduled for Friday, 10/20 but had to reschedule for Sunday 10/22. His wife Amanda kept us updated on the service and timing. We would recommend Alex and his service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash of our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2017

House washing. Pressure cleaning. Soft washing. Roof cleaning. Concrete surface cleaning and sealant. Window cleaning. Gutter cleaning. Painting - Interior & Exterior. Drywall - Installation & Repair. Plaster Repair. Carpentry. Water Damage. Flooring Installation. Wallpaper Removal. Fire Damage. Mold Remediation.

NA