A Stevens Painting

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

3615 Grafton Rd

Brunswick, OH 44212

We are Family owned business of 30 years specializing in interior and exterior painting, wallcovering removal and wall repair. Free estimates residential and commercial....

Interior Painting (15)Exterior Painting (4)Wallpaper Removal (2)

08/05/2019

Better than I expected. We removed old wallpaper our self that was hung without properly prepping the walls years ago. Stevens Painting saved the day and made our walls look brand new. Then painted. You can't even tell how badly we damaged the walls. Next project is the living room and I won't even look for a second price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/aint kitchen and family room walls and ceilings

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2019

02/28/2019

Andy and the rest of his team went above and beyond for me! The quality and professionalism was top notch and the rooms look amazing! I am super happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone looking to have something painted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom and Bathroom Painted

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2019

07/06/2018

Fantastic! The repair work on some walls and ceilings turned out great and greatly improved the look. The painting was perfect and no touch ups were required. The team was here several days and were always professional and courteous. They took the time to explain every step of the job and always finished each day cleaning up the work area. So happy I found them and will be sure to have them back f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - 2 bedrooms, hallway, and staircase (walls, ceilings, trim, and doors).

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] its a pleasure to do your work and thanks for the referral we just competed that job last week
D

06/09/2018

I left a detailed voice mail message describing the project. They never returned my call. Paul P.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Interior of an attached garage.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

05/18/2018

Very well! They even did more work than originally asked. For example, they painted the ceiling in the closet gratis because it really needed it. They were very polite and professional. I will be using them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom and closet painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

05/11/2018

I contacted Andy to get me out of a bind with painting I started that needed finished. Had to be done before floors got installed. His was very professional as was his team. They were fast but did quality work. I will be hiring again for future painting projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting bedrooms family room

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/09/2018

05/06/2018

Excellent job from project review and quote until completion-excellent crew and workmanship-complete satisfaction with Andy and his crew

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/06/2018

05/04/2018

Great experience! Andy came in the morning with his crew. Once they were set up he left. They were very professional and did an excellent job. When Andy returned he did a quality check and made sure everything was to satisfaction. They did a great job prepping the space, making sure my home was protected with drop cloths, and painted well! No doubt, we will hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting a 2 story foyer, hall, mudroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

04/05/2018

Painting was accomplished in a professional manner. They were neat and we love the finished product!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted the interior of our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2018

04/04/2018

Excellently!! The best painting contractor we've ever had. It's a family business of seasoned professional painters who treat you and your home with respect and courtesy. Andy, Joey and AJ are the best I've seen!! In over 40 years as a homeowner, my wife and I would have no one else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior walls, ceilings and trim of $100,000+ remodeling project.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018