A Stevens Painting

Founded 1985 • Angie's List since January 2018

We are Family owned business of 30 years specializing in interior and exterior painting, wallcovering removal and wall repair. Free estimates residential and commercial....

Toth Painting Solutions

We are driven by our Customer’s Satisfaction! To us, it isn’t just a phrase, but a way of doing business for the right reasons! We take the time needed to do the job right! We want to be sure that your experience with Toth Painting Solutions is one that you will be proud of and remember for years to come. We simply enjoy what we do and have built strong relationships with our customers. We wear shoe covers and cover all furniture to keep your home clean during the process. Our employees are background checked and we don’t use students or subcontractors.

08/05/2019

Better than I expected. We removed old wallpaper our self that was hung without properly prepping the walls years ago. Stevens Painting saved the day and made our walls look brand new. Then painted. You can't even tell how badly we damaged the walls. Next project is the living room and I won't even look for a second price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair/aint kitchen and family room walls and ceilings

02/28/2019

Andy and the rest of his team went above and beyond for me! The quality and professionalism was top notch and the rooms look amazing! I am super happy with the results and would recommend them to anyone looking to have something painted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom and Bathroom Painted

07/06/2018

Fantastic! The repair work on some walls and ceilings turned out great and greatly improved the look. The painting was perfect and no touch ups were required. The team was here several days and were always professional and courteous. They took the time to explain every step of the job and always finished each day cleaning up the work area. So happy I found them and will be sure to have them back f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - 2 bedrooms, hallway, and staircase (walls, ceilings, trim, and doors).

CATEGORY interior painters

Thanks [Member Name Removed] its a pleasure to do your work and thanks for the referral we just competed that job last week
D

06/09/2018

I left a detailed voice mail message describing the project. They never returned my call. Paul P.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting Interior of an attached garage.

CATEGORY house painters

05/18/2018

Very well! They even did more work than originally asked. For example, they painted the ceiling in the closet gratis because it really needed it. They were very polite and professional. I will be using them again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bedroom and closet painted.