A Touch of Anne, Mold Removal

A touch of Anne been in business for 10 years. We specialize in Home remodeling and home repair work. Qualification include: electrical, plumbing, tile, deck, home remodeling, drywall, home demolition, flooring. carpet cleaning, landscape, painting,...

Perfect Power Wash

319  REVIEWS
Perfect Power Wash

Perfect Power Wash, LLC is a locally-owned and operated company that values honesty, integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We use our 20+ years of experience and dedication to customer service to provide the perfect clean for every customer. In total, our team has power washed nearly 100,000 Ohio homes and businesses. Our soft wash process and biodegradable cleansers safely remove dirt, mold, mildew, and algae from all exterior surfaces. We utilize best-in-class equipment for every house wash, concrete wash and seal, roof treatment, deck/patio wash, and commercial power washing job. Perfect Power Wash makes it easy for every Ohioan to power wash their property. Just give us a call today to get your project started!

11/08/2019

It was excellent. They very professional, friendly, and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them to anyone. I got what I wanted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They redid my kitchen backsplash and removed the black mold.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/04/2019

It went it great. He was super friendly and very knowledgeable. The work was good and he was quick! He also cleaned up after himself. I would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of ceiling fan and garbage disposal

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,ceiling fans