Toth Painting Solutions

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since April 2003

We are driven by our Customer’s Satisfaction! To us, it isn’t just a phrase, but a way of doing business for the right reasons! We take the time needed to do the job right! We want to be sure that your experience with Toth Painting Solutions is one that you will be proud of and remember for years to come. We simply enjoy what we do and have built strong relationships with our customers. We wear shoe covers and cover all furniture to keep your home clean during the process. Our employees are background checked and we don’t use students or subcontractors....

Anytime Garage Door

Free estimate for new door! 24/7 emergency service! Fast turnaround response! Valuable coupons at : www.anytimegaragedoorllc.com

02/18/2020

The guys who came to do our home were very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. They worked diligently and were careful not to make a mess anywhere. After the job was completed, they swept up the floors and swiffered them!! I would recommend them to anyone who needs painting inside or out. High quality work and affordable pricing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting cathedral ceilings in kitchen, great room, foyer, dining room and hallway and all inside walls.

01/01/2019

We have utilized "Toth Painting Solutions" a number of times for jobs inside and outside of our home and have always been satisfied with the outcome of the jobs and would use them again for our painting needs. We do recommend Kris & his team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inside painting; stairwell that leads to basement

12/26/2018

Kris (the owner) is professional, knowledgeable, and genuinely interested in providing a quality product. Project Managers Joe and Delano worked hard to finish on time and did an excellent job. They cleaned up every night and asked every day if I noticed anything that needed attention. I've already contracted with Kris on the next project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting

11/18/2018

Looks wonderful. Kris came out and did the estimate- then he had a rep from Sherwin Williams call us to come out and go through colors with my wife. The two painters who came every day of the project (It took 4 weeks) were Joe and Elias. They were friendly, polite, professional, and a pleasure to work with. We used Kris and his company 7 years ago for our home exterior and that is the reason we di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wallpaper Removal, wall prep and painting for most of our home

CATEGORY wallpaper removal,interior painters

10/05/2018

Kris and his team were very professional and answered all of my questions. My house has a lot of detail and they did an awesome job getting all the hard to reach areas and I am very happy with the end result. They also made sure to double check everything before finishing. I was very impressed with the entire process and cleanup. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house painting

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate you!

Commercial & residential interior & exterior -painting, vaulted ceilings, wall & drywall repair, carpentry, general repair, smoke & water damage, faux finishing & specialty wall & ceiling textures, pressure washing, & fence staining

Drywall hanging. Deck Staining