Action Door

Founded 1968 • Angie's List since March 2011

Action Door is a dedicated garage door and operator distributor that specializes in our industry. We take this business seriously. We have technicians who have learned this trade and accumulated experience which allows us to serve a wide spectrum of customers. Whether it’s your door at home or those at your company or business, we service all models and sizes...

Affordable Garage Repair

Here at Affordable Garage Repair we offer a premium product at an affordable price. We are here to help with anything related to your garage door. Give us a call today!

09/05/2020

I was looking for someone to fix a broken spring on my garage door but didn't want to pay too much cause I'm a single mom. I was told by a friend there was a guy who did side work really cheap all the time and to look him up. I always check out people coming into my home for safety reason cause you can never be too safe. I was appalled that Action Door has someone who is blatantly racist and posti...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Broken spring

CATEGORY dock building

We are very sorry for your experience. Although we can not control everything people post and how they communicate in their personal lives, this situation is very concerning to us. Are you able to share a last name and where this is being seen so we can investigate?

06/25/2019

It cost $ 120 for the first 30 minutes, so I was a little concerned what the total cost would be. It was shocking how much work they got done in 30 minutes! They were very nice and informative! They had to take the whole bottom section apart, got the bent rail fixed, fixed my door panel so it didn’t have to be replaced, got it back on track and all put back together. Then they tightened the spring...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My garage door was hit by a car and was off track and the door panel was separated.

04/25/2018

They were punctual. Their price was very good. The door quality was excellent. Very good experience. The guy that came out worked really hard and did a fantastic job. One of the best experiences I've ever had with a contractor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new garage door.

04/02/2018

Quick and very professional to work with. Explained all the features of the new opener and how to program my car buttons to work with the opener.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced garage door opener.

10/05/2017

He did a great job! He was very nice and professional and didn’t try to charge me for unnecessary services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The garage door would not close. I thought the motor was broke and possibly needed to be replaced. The tech just needed to make an adjustment to the railing on one side. He said it came out of alignment which was causing the problem.

Thanks for the kind review. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.

Garage Doors & Openers. Front Entry Doors. Garage Entry Doors Sales.

Check, MasterCard, Visa