Meehan's Lawn Services

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2009

B Rated | 105 Reviews

Lawn services and snow removal servicing Northeast Ohio...

Lawnman Yardcare Inc

10 Year Super Service Award Winner!! No subs. Charges an hourly rate of $55.00 per man hour.

01/17/2017

They cut the grass, edge and always clean up the clippings. I will continue to use their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a lawn care contract with them that runs from April thru November.

05/12/2015

I called Meehan to inquire about weekly lawn maintenance. Allison answered the phone and was incredibly polite and very sweet! Sadly the schedule was full, but she offered to put me on a waiting list. I was very impressed with Alisson's professionalism! I'm pretty bummed they can't take on a new weekly client, as it's obvious to me they are a great company. Hopefully I'll get a call back and they ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to inquire about weekly lawn service.

05/07/2015

I requested that they bag the grass clippings as opposed to blowing the clippings and they agreed to do that with no increase in price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Meehan's comes once per week to cut my lawn. The cost per month is $130.00

03/24/2015

I think 20 + years says it all. Plus they are a locally owned business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have been using Meehan's Lawn Services for over 20 years. We use them yearly for their lawn care program plus their grub prevention and aeration as needed.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

03/23/2015

They were very professional.  When I had questions and wanted to better understand what they were doing, they were patient and courteous.   Their products performed well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Treated lawn and landscaping beds with weed control and fertilizer.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,lawn treatment

Commercial lawn fertilization, mowing, mulch bed, weed control, ornamental care, perimeter, pest control & snow plowing.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover