Frank's Coach & Carriage ll LLC

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since June 2003

Additional email - frankscc@att.net....

MADISON AVENUE AUTO SERVICE

We are a family owned and operated company on its second generation. we now have 2 locations the original Lakewood location and now a location at 7223 Stearns in Olmsted Falls! We have been servicing the Cleveland area for nearly 30 years. We take pride in our work and offer the highest quality auto service at an affordable price. We also offer towing services and are the main AAA contractor for the Cleveland area. We hold an A+ Rating with the BBB and a AAA Certified Auto Repair Facility . All of our technicians are ASE certified. We are also a Licensed E-check repair facility . There isn't anything that we can't handle from tires to electrical work. We also have a body shop for all your body repair needs as well.

08/28/2013

They're topnotch. They keep a good watch on your vehicle. They know when certain larger repairs are coming up and sometimes, they will even give you a warning so kind of have an idea that this is coming up and so we won't get surprised by a large bill. They're not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. They do everything by the book.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My wife's car needed brakes so we brought it to Frank's Coach & Carriage ll LLC to be serviced. They also did oil change. We've been going to them for over 30 years.

08/09/2012

Overall it went very well.  When our cars need routine maintenance which is usually an oil change, Frank will do it for my husband on my husband's lunch hour and this makes it very convenient for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine oil and filter change, tire rotation.

08/01/2012

Frank's is very busy, but they are very good.  They are excellent!  They are very knowledgeable, and very honest.  The prices are reasonable, and the staff is very courteous, and very friendly.  Sometimes it's difficult to get in because they are so busy, but he is looking for another mechanic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Frank's Coach & Carriage for auto service. I just picked up my car last week.  They worked on brakes, and brake lines.  We have been using them for over 20 years.

05/04/2011

They do great work. Their bodty work is really good. We can take our cars here and they will check out a problems for uis. They are very trustworthy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We take our cars here for general maintanence.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

10/29/2008

As crappy as an accident is, the guys at Coach and Carriage made it as simple as could be for me. I highly reccomend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got into an accident in my brand new cobalt and had to have the car towed to Coach and Carriage. They set me up with a rental car and took car of everything. I got the car back after a few weeks and I couldnt be happier. They even had the car detailed.

CATEGORY auto body repair