Avery Dental Group

Founded 1971 • Angie's List since October 2008

Not Rated| 28 Reviews

We feel it is a privilege to treat each of our patients. It is our goal to help you achieve and maintain the best dental health possible. In order to provide excellent dental care, our team is committed to stay current with continuing education and available technologies. At our office you can expect complete dental care for you and your family....

Marsh, Dr. Steven P.

For over 40 years, the practice of Cleveland dentist Dr. Steven P. Marsh has improved the smiles of people in the Cleveland, Ohio, metropolitan area. From cosmetic imaging to comprehensive after-care to answering your questions on this site, Dr. Marsh has built a reputation for the finest care and stellar results in general and cosmetic dentistry.

Award 2019

03/30/2017

Very well, quite satisfied with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dental exam, filling, cleaning

07/24/2015

The dentist are caring, skilled and wonderful. The hygienist are also caring, skilled and wonderful. Front desk staff are also caring and extremely helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basic cleaning for myself and daughter. Removed teeth from my other

01/08/2015

Everything has been great. They don't do anything unnecessary. You go there for cleaning and most of the time there are no problems. If you've got problems, they would take care of it. The staff is fine. I have no complaints. I would give them A on everything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Avery Dental Group. I've been to them for a check-up and a cleaning.

10/17/2014

I have been using them for a long time and I have also referred them to other friends and co-workers. The staff and hygienists are all fantastic. Everybody I know goes to them because they are excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was a checkup and cleaning.

04/23/2014

There are 5 people there, and they are very competent, they take you in any time, and they are very accommodating. They do a great job. They took me in the same day that I lost the filling, but I go to them 3 times a year. I haven't had any trouble with the filling, it has been fine. They explained everything to me. I had a very good experience, I didn't expect to get in so promptly, and she was v...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Avery Dental Group. I had a filling that came out, and they put it in, and it was painless. They fixed it.

CATEGORY dentists

Cerec Same-Day Crowns, Tooth-Colored Fillings, Bridges, Implant Placement and Restoration, Veneers, Bonding, Zoom Teeth-Whitening, Take-Home Whitening, Root Canals, Extractions, Partial & Complete Dentures, Professional Cleaning, Nightguards, Snoring Appliances, Periodontal Treatment

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available