Wilkshire Enterprises LLC

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2009

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Wilkshire Enterprises LLC is a complete property service company. We strive to treat every customer as family. We are always adding to our range of services to be your one call to professional, knowledgeable and affordable work. We also offer financing options to better able all of our customers the ability to get the work they need done. Wilkshire enterprises started as sole-proprietor in 2005 as Rorrer Property Service and moved in to LLC organization in 2011 to better expand our services, while still meeting state requirements. All estimates are always free of charge. We strive to earn your business not make you pay twice. Family owned & operated. Additional email - irorrer@rorrerpropertyservices.com. Additional DBA - Rorrer Property Services....

Hendrickson Underdeck Ceilings

We install Under Deck Ceilings underneath elevated decks to make a nice dry, bright living space . We can add lights and fans during the installation. This area can also be used for storage.

10/30/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called to have fascia, gutters and soffit replaced and some deck repair. I met with him and discussed needs. I also asked for an evaluation of the roof and a possible chimney repair. He said that he didn't have a ladder and would check it out later and give me an estimate of the repairs. I never heard from him again.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

08/04/2014

No contact by provider

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

CATEGORY remodeling

01/14/2014

Wilkshire always does a fine job. I had hired the company for a painting project before. Since they did such an excellent job, I hired them to this as well. Though there was a delay in start-up, once begun it was completed efficiently. I will be sure to call Wilkshire again for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Formica counter top installation.

CATEGORY countertops,handyman service

08/04/2012

Isiah was wonderful to work with and I am happy with his final products. He walked through the house and gave me an estimate the next day for all of my and quot;honey doand quot; projects. And there were a lot. First, he replaced some shingles that had blown off the roof. Next, he repaired the leaky shower handles for good (I had 2 other yellow page companies make repairs, but they eventually star...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
-Shingle repair -Wallpaper removal-Interior and exterior painting-Drywall hanging and patch repair-Plumbing leaks repaired-Re-caulked shower stall-Refinished wood door

CATEGORY handyman service,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,house painters,interior painters,doors

Lawn care, landscaping, snow and ice management, decks, patios, concrete, water features, low-voltage lighting, tree removal and maintenance, retaining walls & pavers.

MasterCard, Check, Visa, Discover