Lynch, Dr. Rodney J.

Angie's List since August 2013

07/31/2017

Dr. Lynch is an excellent chiropractor, taking all the time he needs to correct problems you may be having (which is why he runs late on his appointments--but it's for a good reason!). He is able to tend to some areas of the body that I've not had other chiropractors work on (mainly appendages like arms, hands, feet). He is in high demand, so it is difficult to get an appointment unless you are wi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General chiropractic

10/08/2014

I like everything about him. He's very professional and very easy to talk to. He's very knowledgeable. He will even make a special trip to the office if there's an emergency. If he finds something he can't address, he'll refer you to someone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my chiropractor. I've been seeing him for over 20 years. He also treats my wife.

09/24/2013

Dr. Lynch is simply the best chiropractor in the area and I've been to several. Only reason I've been to several is he is usually booked months out in advance so if you need a quick it's not always available. He is very thorough in adjustments and has adjustable table. I've been to some that don't. I don't believe he accepts insurance or workers comp claims either.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Headaches and lower back pain

Chiropractic care.