Eastpoint Dental

A 27 Reviews

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since August 2008

7334 E Broad St Ste A

Blacklick, OH 43004

It is our mission to serve patients with the three pillars of dental care: Prevent, Restore, and Replace. We understand that each patient has unique dental needs and aim to meet you where you are in your dental health journey. We use hygiene services to maintain healthy smiles and our more in-depth services to give your smile new life....

dentistry (26)cosmetic dentistry (12)tooth extraction (2)tmj treatment (1)prosthodontist (1)oral surgery (1)

10/25/2017

Great and they will see me soon for my checkup.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have had cleanings, implants, crowns and many other dental procedures. Appreciate that they consider the cost of the procedures so we can space them out over time. Dr. George and his staff are pleasant and very prof essional. You are treated in a friendly and considerate manner every time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2017

Thank you for your review!

10/24/2017

Dr. George is the best Dentist I have ever had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General Dentistry

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]!

10/24/2017

No pain, no strain. Full pricing upfront... no surprises. Dr. George, techs, receptionists, all very people oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Implant cap; filling; cleaning; retainer.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist,dentures

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]! We are glad you enjoy our work!

11/29/2015

We took her into the office and the entire staff worked through all of her fears. They gave her the confidence back that she needed and actually were able to give her the novocaine shots without her even feeling it. They took a very painful and scary experience for my wife, daughter and myself and turned it into a pain free experience that took the fear of the dentist away and made it a fun visit....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My daughter who is 5 years old out of nowhere told my wife and I that her tooth hurt. After looking in her mouth we saw a slight dark spot on her back molar. We then saw that another molar was cutting through. Assuming that the pain was from the tooth cutting in and not the dark spot we decided we would just wait for her next scheduled appointment to take her in since it was not that far away. Two days later again out of nowhere she started screaming in pain. We called for an emergency appointment and they scheduled her in very quickly. In the meantime one of her little friends told her about getting a shot in the mouth and how terrible it was. Our brave little girl that had never been afraid of the dentist was now terrified.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2015

02/21/2014

Both front desk staff and the hygentist were very friendly. The dentist was also very warm and friendly.  Both my husband and I have had pleasant experiences here.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited Eastpointe Dental for a general exam.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2013

02/15/2014

We saw Dr. Kahan and dealt mostly with Carol and Denise, they were terrific, as were all others we encountered in Dr. Kahan's office. Dental work is detail-oriented and meticulous and as a matter of routine, they utilize dental loupes to examine their patient's tooth surface from an up-close perspective. We are having to find another office but due only to a disappointing change in insurance carri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Family Dentist for preventative and restorative services.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2013

12/04/2013

My experience has gone very well. I have been seeing them for about 20 years now. The staff is professional and friendly while visiting. The office is clean and welcoming and I would highly recommend this dentist to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I last visited for a cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2013

11/03/2013

This is a very, very busy office.  When I called, I was given an appointment 6 months out.  However, I was placed on a list to be contacted if there were any cancellations.  Fortunately for me there was a cancellation less than 2 weeks from when I initially called for an appointment. While I was filling out the new-patient paperwork, one of the dentists walked over and introduced himself. I've nev...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2013

06/17/2013

I’ve been to many dentists and somehow I just clicked with my dentist from EastPoint Dental. He is patient and understanding. His work is good and I haven’t had any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
EastPoint Dental does my dental works.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2013

03/30/2013

I have a fear of dentists and he was very understanding.He went slowly, explaining what he was doing.  When it was time to actually pull the tooth, because it was beyond repair, he gave just enough happy gas so that I don't remember that moment.  He provided options for brdiging or implant clearly and helpfully.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Molar cracked in half down to root of tooth.  I called and they got me in quickly.  He was kind and gentle and competent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2013

general & cosmetic dentistry - preventative care, periodontal disease, full mouth rehabilitation, whitening, tooth bonding & veneers, crown & bridge procedures, dental implants, restoration, root canal therapy & oral surgery.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available