Panda Roof

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since March 2015

Serving our area with roof replacements and repairs. Asphalt and metal roofing systems. 100% percent satisfaction guarantee on our work. We are accepting cash or checks also credit cards, also offering financing at 5.99% Apr. and/or payments with no interest for 25 months....

HP Seamless Gutters

HP Seamless Gutters is located in Ashland Ohio . We run 5” & 6” gutters in approx 20-25 colors . All repairs have a $150 truck charge minimum plus labor and parts . Also we offer leaf guards , gutter repair and gutter cleaning .

06/09/2020

Quality of work and customer service exceeded all expectations, extremely pleased with all visits and work performed. Henry the owner came out to give the initial quote and was awesome to work with. Work performed was done efficiently, housekeeping and clean up superb. Would definitely recommend to everyone and will use them for all roofing needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Roof Replacement - Metal Roof

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

09/11/2017

perfect. Henry was very professional. He was willing to answer all my questions. He did what he said he would, when he said he would do it. Everything was cleaned up. I would hire Henry again. The price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
a new metal roof

06/23/2017

We have used them on several occasions and Henry is very responsive and he and his team do excellent work. Totally trustworthy and they stand by their work. WE will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing.

05/18/2017

They came out, looked it over and gave me an estimate right then. They matched the roofing to the existing garage roof and it looks great. They said they'd be out to do the roof within two weeks and they showed up after one. They started work the same day the metal roofing was delivered so I didn't have to worry about it sitting on the lawn and killing the grass. A crew arrived around 1pm and they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a new roof on an old barn. The barn had layers of old rolled roofing and tar that had broken down and started to leak.

03/09/2017

Henry was very responsive and their price was very competitive with other quotes I received. I am extremely happy that I went with Panda roof. They put my new roof on in a day and left no trace. I would hire them again and I have recommended them to friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Panda put a metal roof on over my existing shingled roof.

CATEGORY roofing

Install new roofing systems. Specializing in the metal roofing. We also offer repair vs replacing. Get peace of mind with our 17 pt roof inspection. We make it a great experience!

No commercial roofs. Residential only.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available, PayPal