That Guy Heating & Cooling

A28 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since May 2010

P.o. Box 362

Bethel, OH 45106

That Guy Heating And Cooling Is a Small Heating And Cooling Company Growing each and every day. We Take Honesty to Heart and will Determine the real truth versus repairing or replacing your equipment.All work performed is by an EPA certified employee in which we carry Full Business Insurance.. Trip charge To come to your location for a Break-Down is $75.00 and Furnace or Ac tune-up is 95.00.. And For You To Decide on Replacing Your Equipment..ALL quotes are Free. For Any Angie List Member We Are Here For you and would like to give you a $25.00 Off Coupon for Any of Our Services Offered....

hvac repair (27)water heater repair and installation (1)

07/05/2018

They responded the day our unit stopped working and was able to fix it the same day. John was the technician. He was friendly and professional. I had capacitor replaced and R22 added. I would highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C unit was out

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2018

06/28/2018

They showed up when they said they would.they quickly found and fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioning not working.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2018

08/02/2017

It went very well. Very professional, knowledgeable and respectful. This was true of the whole crew, Jason, Michael and John. I highly recommend .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geothermal system replacement installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2017

06/01/2017

They were 110% better than expected compared to other companies we have dealt with in the past! Do NOT hesitate to call That Guy!! Went above and beyond to help us. Most honest company out there!!! Good, good people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New A/C unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

01/27/2017

My heat was not working properly. I live an hour away from their company and they came the very next day. It was a very odd problem with this furnace. He took time to figure it out. He fixed it and my heat works perfectly now

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had no heat. He fixed my furnace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2017

10/15/2016

Jason was very professional and completed the job on time . Everything was cleaned up when he left. He does quality work and the cost was very reasonable. Do yourself a favor and call That Guy for a your HVAC needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an oil furnace and AC unit replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2016

09/01/2016

We had a maintenance contract with Willis so we called them when our AC stopped cooling the house. They came out and said that our Fan motor was frozen up on the AC unit outside the house and quoted us around $1100 after our "discount" but told me that they couldn't guarantee that the unit would work because the compressor may be bad too. I decided to get a quote on a new unit. They had a guy come...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fan motor on AC unit froze up

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2016

02/25/2016

They arrived on time and explained what would be taking place, they was very professional and  even helped me move a stove " the one gentalman worked out" when the job was done any was was cleaned up and a final inspection was made to insure everyone was satisfied. I would recommend these guys to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed gas line from utility room to my new gas range in my kitchen. Also cleaned and services my furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2016

10/14/2015

Could not have gone better.  Extremely professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventive Maintenance

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2015

04/12/2015

Amazing service!  The tech arrived the day after I called and was on time and was obviously educated in furnace repair.  We have found a reliable, reasonable priced company to call when we have any need of their expertise.  Thank you, That Guy, for your excellent service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He examined our furnace which was not putting out any heat.  He checked everything out and decided that what we needed was a new thermostat.  He did not have one on his truck, so he said he would come back the next morning.  He expertly installed the new thermostat and the furnace has been working great every since.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2015

We Have Many Years Experience In the Industry, And That Guy Heating & Cooling Is Here for All of Your Heating And Cooling Needs.Install And Service All National Brands, All Work Is guaranteed and You Will Receive the Highest Level of Service Available.

Other Than Duct Cleaning, Just Ask We Have Many Services We Offer.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available