B & B Overhead Door

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since June 2010

Whether you have a garage door emergency, need your garage door opener fixed or adjusted, or you are considering the purchase of a new garage door, Bob from B & B Overhead Door will provide you with his expertise and professional to get your job done. We offer 24 hour service. Have an emergency? Call us 440-572-0347. Our business specializes in both residential and commercial garage door sales, installation and repair. We are dedicated to offering the highest quality garage doors and service at affordable prices. Our garage door repair services include repair of broken springs, garage door openers, garage door sections, hinges, rollers, and cables. Whatever the job, we get the job done. B & B Overhead Door offers extended warranties on every job. We offer FREE SERVICE CALLS and ESTIMATES! We sincerely look forward to doing business with you!...

All Around Door & Gate

For more than 25 years, All Around Door & Gate, Inc. has been the local leader in Northeast Ohio for overhead doors & operators, gate entry systems and access controls. We have proven expertise in every phase of selection, installation, repair and service. We believe in relationship building and "doing it right" the first time. We primarily service Northeast Ohio but are equipped to service the entire state and other contingent market areas such as Pittsburgh, PA and Detroit, MI. Our customers are located through-out Northeast Ohio and one is state-wide. Our target customers are storage, warehouse and manufacturing facilities; all residential areas just to name a few. We offer sales, service, and installation for overhead doors and operators; gate entry systems and access control. These products ensure our customer's properties and assets are secured and protected.

Offers by All Around Door & Gate on Angie's List

07/02/2019

Bob arrived within 75 minutes of when I called. He provided a detailed and articulate explanation of the repair options for my garage door. He was able to start the repair immediately and it was completed in under an hour. The repair exceeded my expectations as the new spring mechanism was a significant improvement over the OEM door. Very pleased with Bob's professionalism, responsiveness and high...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage Door Repair - Spring

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Should you have any questions please call me.

12/30/2018

Bob offered to come out the same day I originally called but I wanted to make some other phone calls. When I got back to him he was on a job and said he could come out the next day, which he did. He was on time and about $500 cheaper than what another company quoted my wife for the same work. I wouldn’t hesitate to hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Springs on garage door broke

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. If you have any question, please call me.

12/13/2018

Great service - would not hesitate to call again. Our garage door would not close all the way. Bob came out the same day to evaluate the problem and was able to repair it quickly. I've added B & B to my contacts to make sure that I use them in the future for garage door repairs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door repair

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for writing a review. Should you have any questions or concerns please call me.

12/10/2018

I called at 1030 am and they came out by 11am and job was completed by 1130am. Not only was this fast. But both bob and his partner were super nice. I couldn’t say enough good things about them. I will always go through them fir any future repairs!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage spring replacement

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to make a review. Please call me if I can assist you in the future.

11/09/2018

I called at noon and Bob Sanders, the owner said he would squeeze us in. By 3:00 the same day Bob finished replacing a new garage door spring! He also, service my other door for free. I checked with 2 other companies before calling B&B Overhead doors and they both were more than $150.00 than B&B. I am very pleased with their workmanship and service. Highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace garage door spring

CATEGORY garage doors

Thank you for taking the time to post a review.

Repair of broken springs,garage door openers,garage door sections,hinges,rollers and cables,steel commercial doors,rolling steel overhead doors,shutter doors,counter doors,truck trailer doors,garage installation,garage repair commercial and residential Commercial: Garage Door Operators, Install Sectional Steel Commercial Doors, Rolling Steel Overhead Doors, Shutter Doors, Counter Doors and Truck/Trailer Doors.