Joseph's Heating & Air Conditioning

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since August 2010

Additional phone number - (937) 313-5625....

Comfort MEDIC Heating & Air Conditioning

Heating & Air Conditioning contractor servicing all makes and models. We offer service agreements, complete system replacements, indoor air quality products, smart home automation and much more

10/20/2014

It went well, the guys were very clean and organized.  We didn't have any issues with installation and it all went smoothly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In July, replaced air conditioner, furnace and water heater with high efficiency appliances.  Repair duct work also.  And called back last weekend to schedule a check on the furnace to make sure it's working properly.

08/07/2014

They are wonderful. The charge was more than reasonable. We have not decided if we are going to do it or not. They were excellent. They were 100 percent. They were more than competitive. I plan to use them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got an estimate to put in an additional air conditioner.

08/07/2014

It was fine. They called me back, they came on time and they did good work. I referred them to my father-in-law earlier this year. They are very competitive but not the cheapest.

08/04/2014

Joe has always been a great individual to work with.  His service is prompt and very professional.  All of his individuals he has working with him are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fix our air conditioner

07/30/2014

In the middle of the winter in 1998 our old furnace died. The system was about 20 years old and I think I remember that the heat exchanger was cracked. They installed a new system within a day or two. Since then we have called them for maintenance on that system and to inspect and do work on the HVAC in the house that we recently bought. We have always been satisfied with the work. Joseph's worker...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new HVAC in 1998 and maintained the system.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential and light commercial hvac service and installation.

Check, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa