Pella Windows And Doors

Founded 1925 • Angie's List since September 1999

B Rated | 303 Reviews

Showroom Locations; AKRON, OH 2965 West Market St, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *BEDFORD HEIGHTS, OH 26150 Richmond Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *CANFIELD, OH 4010 Boardman Canfield Rd, M-Sat By Appointment Sun Closed *CANTON, OH 4603 Everhard Rd Northwest, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *COLUMBUS, OH 9009 Gemini Pkwy, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 9 AM - 1 PM Sun Closed *Mentor, Oh 8020 Broadmoor Rd, M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed *WESTLAKE, OH 975 Crocker Rd. M-F 9 AM - 5 PM Sat 10 AM - 2 PM Sun Closed...

Bath Doctor - Cleveland Glass Block - Innovate Building Solutions

2018 Super Service Award Winner in Glass Block and Windows! Cleveland Glass Block, Bath Doctor, Cleveland Window & Door and Cleveland Design and Remodeling are all division of Innovate Building Solutions. We offer various products (including glass blocks, bathtub and shower liners, replacement windows and doors) and services (including kitchen, bathroom and basement remodeling) to consumers and business owners since 1977.

D

06/29/2019

Screens poorly designed and cheaply manufactured. PELLA’s resolution totally unacceptable. They put 1/4” strip of stick on insulation on screen frame bottom to fill the 1/4 inch gap between bottom of screen frame and window sill. This jerry rigged! fix did not keep insects out, The adhesive attracted dirt and bugs which stuck to it. The stick on insulation pulled off after a couple of months. Pell...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
“Impervia” insert or pocket windows

04/17/2018

Gene arrived on time. Was very efficient. Took care of hardware on three windows. They are working like new. Couldn't open and close before. Now it is smooth and easy. Gene is great and the manager of the service department, Jared, was helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
hardware on windows needed repair

10/13/2017

At first, I was thrilled with the new windows. They looked great. They were installed in the summer of 2006. The trouble began in the fall of 2007. I do not have central air in my house. That means that I need to open windows in the summer time. When fall 2007 hit, I went to close them and not one of the 10 double hung windows would close properly. I called and complained but was told that my ONE ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I replaced a total of 11 windows We bought 10 double hung windows for the 4 bedrooms and 1 crank opening window for a bathroom.

C

06/08/2017

Really liked the sales rep. Hated the hard sell pricing 'if you buy today....'. Dislike the constant stream of ad pricing that varies.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement windows

10/14/2016

The salesman rushed through the process which included measuring all windows. 4 of the windows needed to be remade because they were too small. The installers used too much caulk on windows which makes it looks messy. The trim on one window was very sloppy and not the workmanship I would expect. My concerns were ignored no one came out even after I requested someone to come and look at it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
12 windows replaced

CATEGORY contractors,windows

We're sorry to hear about your experience. It is our goal to continuously improve our products, service and company. We have received your review and have forwarded it to our customer service team. We appreciate your feedback. Best regards, Pella Community Team

The Pella Promise is our commitment to help you find the right windows and doors for your home and budget. Provide a no-mess, no-guess installation day. And back your project with our exclusive Total Care Guarantee. Assist in making your replacement project easy. That’s our promise.