Map Construction

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

7401 First Pl

Bedford, OH 44146

MAP Construction is an Angie's List Super Service Award winner specializing in roofing and heating and cooling. By using only the finest quality materials and laborers we strive to give you the best product at the most reasonable price. Ask us how we can help you protect your home today! We serve all of Cleveland and its suburbs, as well as the general Akron area....

Heating and Air Conditioning (42)Roofing (37)Gutters (4)Exterior Painting (1)Interior Painting (1)

01/11/2020

I had a satellite dish on my roof from the previous owner that was an absolute eye sore. The job was so small that no company would call me back. I contacted MAP on a Thursday and they said they’d have it done by the time I got back from being out of town. When I returned, the dish was gone, the shingles were replaced, and it looked so much better! I will definitely be recommending MAP to all frie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2020

10/16/2019

Matt and MAP Construction were recommended to me by a contractor friend. We had wind damage to both our house and garage and Matt helped us with the insurance process. Matt handled all my questions and his crew were efficient and very nice. They did a wonderful job and even cleaned up great. We now have a house and garage that look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our entire Roof replaced on both our house and garage.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

09/13/2019

JOB WAS VERY WELL DONE. CLEAN UP WAS PRISTINE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A NEW COMPLETE ROOF

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

09/13/2019

Had storm damage from wind on my roof. Matt came out and looked at my roof and helped with the entire process of dealing with insurance. I also had a question after the job and he responded right away. Crews were professional and courteous as well while they were working. Great job and roof matches my other building.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof from storm

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2019

09/12/2019

They showed up when they said they would and repaired my damaged area of roofing quickly and professionally. I would highly recommend using map construction to my friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2019

09/12/2019

My ac stopped working on one of the 90 plus weekends we had this year, capacitor went bad. I knew what it needed but part stores are not open on the weekend and I would have needed to take Monday off to fix on my own. They came out and fixed the problem right away for me. The guy who came out did not mess around. The owner sent him out between jobs to take care of me because he was near by. Ac was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Stopped working.

09/12/2019

well. I am an investor. MAP came to multiple homes. tuned up a couple and replaced the one that reached the end of its road. very happy with Matt and have continued using him. its always nice to get a "go-to" guy that you don't have to constantly be worrying about his work or more importantly his invoice. very fair on pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
HVAC replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

09/12/2019

Job was well done. Matt even helped me identify the specific shingle I was looking for - CertainTeed "Weathered Wood". I thought the work and clean up were superb! This combined with the value I got a quote - nearly double - from a national roofing company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put on a new roof - size roughly "30 squares"

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thanks for trusting us with this project. Glad the color ended up what you were looking for ! Matt

09/12/2019

This was a positive experience. Mat was forthright and straightforward in his presentation and discussions with my wife and myself. I didn't feel like I was being "sold." There was no rush. The paperwork was proper. The crew came on the day and time promised and were done that day and a half later. While the mess made during the course of the job was unbelievable, the clean up was excellent. I've ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off two layers of old shingles and install new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2019

[Member Name Removed], glad to get this feedback!! It’s what keeps us striving to be the best we can be! Matt

09/12/2019

The company was amazing and very professional. They came as soon as I needed them and were in and out. They did fantastic work and couldn't beat the price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New AC Unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2019

[Member Name Removed], thanks for being a great customer and for trusting us with your project! Matt

Furnace install and service A/C install and service Heat pump install and service Boiler install and service Roof tear offs and replacements Roof repairs Gutter cleaning and repair Residential and Commercial

Slate Roof repairs and replacement. *We will tear off a slate roof to replace with asphalt*

Not Applicable