Five Star Property Services

A 17 Reviews

Founded 2015 •

202 Solon Rd

Bedford, OH 44146

Five Star Property Services, LLC. provides skilled labor for a wide range of repair and maintenance needs around the home or office while delivering a five star experience from start to finish....

pressure washing (5)handyman (5)roof cleaning (2)plumbing (2)internet provider (1)deck cleaning (1)lawn mower repair (1)

01/11/2021

Jeff and Nathan were awesome to work with, very responsive from the time I sent a request out on Angie’s List through to post-job follow-ups. The kind and considerate customer service was greatly appreciated and the job was well done!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck stairs repaired

CATEGORY deck cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2021

12/11/2020

The job went very smoothly as Nathan was professional, precise and timely. There were no hidden fees or unexpected expenditures. I was extremely pleased with the job and will definitely hire 5 Star again as well as reccomend their services to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced and installed a brand new seal for a garage door

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2020

12/11/2020

Five Star property services were the absolute BEST. They scheduled next day installation for me. Their tech arrived five minutes early, was polite and professional, super efficient and Covid conscious. I will use them for all our appliance needs in the future and recommend them every chance I get!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dishwasher Installation

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2020

12/09/2020

We had a leak in our sink at my retail business and needed someone to quickly fix the issue. I was beyond pleased at the quick response, fair price and great service. They even went above-and-beyond when they noticed that our third sink was leaking. They were happy to fix it with no hesitation. I highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/05/2020

Nathan did a great job assembling and testing our new elliptical.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Elliptical assembly

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/04/2020

They did a great job Nathan did know what he was doing I was kind of surprised with people these days but he did everything correctly use the right tools and the right parts for the job I was very very placed I used to do some kind of construction stuff like this when I was much younger so I know what somebody's doing a good job thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A gas line for the stove and electrical work in the basement was performed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/04/2020

12/01/2020

If your snow blower needs work, call this service provider. I requested a quote on Monday, the day before an expected blizzard. They offered to come that afternoon and do an on-site evaluation for $45. Because they were so busy they could not come until 9:30 that evening, but they did come and assessed they needed to take my snow blower into the shop for a carburetor cleaning. They said it would r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My snow blower would not start

CATEGORY lawn mower repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/22/2020

I have lived with bad wifi for years, having tried to fix it in a myriad of ways. Nothing worked, and EVERYONE in our home was frustrated on a daily basis with dropping calls or freezing in a zoom meeting... Then, came Five Star Property Services. Jeff, knew exactly what our issue was, how to solve it and within a few hours, we had internet I could only have dreamed about! No matter where in my ho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed and upgraded home network to enhance signal strength throughout the home

CATEGORY internet service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2020

10/30/2020

wall painted and breakfast nook put together

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Perfect - I loved the work Nathan did and he was very personable and professional!! I will definitely hire again!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

07/31/2020

Good company to deal with. Recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Siding wash

CATEGORY pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2020

We offer both exterior and interior handyman services. No job is too big or too small for our team.

Currently, we do not offer window cleaning at this time.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal