Audi Bedford

Founded 1970 • Angie's List since April 2004

As one of the most distinguished Audi dealerships in the Cleveland, OH metro area, Audi Bedord believes in the passion and the innovation of the Audi brand. Therefore, we’re excited to offer our customers the latest new Audi vehicles like the 2015 Audi A3, the new Audi A6 and the popular Audi A4. We also have many Certified Pre-Owned Audis, used Audis, and used cars from other automakers in stock as well. Take a look at our inventory online, and then give us a call when you’re ready to schedule a test drive! Additional phone numbers - Used Sales: 866-235-1136; Service: 866-411-0674. Additional hours - Service & Parts: Mon-Fri 7:30 AM-6:00 PM; Sat 8:00 AM-5:00 PM....

Transmission Engine Pros

Serving the Northeast Ohio Market at the same location since 1977. A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau. 2012 Angie's List Super Service Award....2013 Angie's Super Service Award

Award 2019

02/18/2017

They're good though because when I go, what I love is that they have the best coffee in town, and they really wine and dine you while you're waiting on your car. I give Audi such a great review. They really deserve a great review. They wine and dine you, they really do. They are good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I do trade my car in. Every so many months I bring my car in for them to just check it and make sure everything is working well, it's like a mandatory type check up. Every so many months I think its certain things that they have to check, like the oil, and the brakes. They check all of that, and they do a huge survey too.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

12/13/2016

This was the only other experience I had with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought a set of tires and wheels from them.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

09/30/2014

They know what is wrong with the car and fix it right. The dealership where I purchased the car was not that helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked the wheel alignment, steering column and did an oil change. They also put new tyres.

CATEGORY auto repair

D

09/06/2014

We initially went in for a test drive. Salesperson was nice, low pressure, and helpful. When it came time to find the exact car, the salesman was able to locate a car (a 2014, we were hoping for a 2015) but couldn't guarantee he could get it (said other dealership's trade manager was off that day). He still wanted to negotiate price and take a deposit. We use truecar and he wouldn't even come clos...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wanted to purchase a new S5 Convertible

CATEGORY car sales

04/17/2014

They have excellent professionalism. They give you a loner car at no cost, they keep you informed about where they are at in the service process, they are very polite, and courteous. Their dealership is very clean, and they make you feel very welcome when you arrive on site. They charge more, because it is a premium brand.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Audi Bedford. They are a dealership. I last used them for them to put on snow tires on my vehicle.

CATEGORY auto repair

Auto Sales, Service, Collision Repair, Parts, & Financing.