SCS Heating,Cooling,& Plumbing

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since May 2014

Greene County...

Living comfort hvac

Living Comfort Heating Cooling and refrigeration is a trusted contractor serving residential and commercial properties throughout South Western, OH. From routine maintenance, repairs, and installations, to around-the-clock emergency service, count on us to get the job done right. We value our customers and look forward to keeping your family and office at the perfect temperature year round. Contact our office today to schedule your appointment @ South 513-833-3876 - North 937-528-9778

Offers by Living comfort hvac on Angie's List

08/14/2017

Superb! Could not have asked for better.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On a Monday evening, needed urgent help with a leaking standup shower cartridge that I could not get removed. Called and spoke to Jason Stanley (Owner) and he showed up within 10 minutes! He was professional, courteous, and efficient. Gave military discount as well. Truly appreciated his help, otherwise my main water supply would still be off.

11/19/2016

He looked at the air conditioner really quick. He was here for 15 minutes. There were no additional fees. I thought it was okay. He came out to look exactly what I told the problem was and that was all he did. I was happy with what he did. He checked and made sure there wasn't any problem but it took him 15 minutes to do what I wanted him to do. When we called him, he was here within 20 minutes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a big deal for SCS Heating, Cooling & Plumbing.

06/08/2016

05/10/2016

Jason Stanley is phenomenal w/ heating, cooling, and plumbing.  Very professional and outstanding customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new sump pump and backup battery.  We're always 110% pleased with SCS and the work which has been done here.

CATEGORY plumbing

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C check-up

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

We offer service and installation on all brands of heating, air, and plumbing products. We also sell parts to public as needed. Owner operated, we are 30% to 50% cheaper than bigger companies and do quality work.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Financing Available