Kyle's Excavating

A 4 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since December 2013

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

1296 Fudge Drive

Beavercreek, OH 45434

Mostly a single person operation, on the occasion I require help, I have 3 part-time gentlemen that work for me, as needed. Payment terms, 50% due upon signing and accepting estimate, balance due upon completion. For larger jobs, financing is available....

excavating (4)sewer cleaning (1)plumbers (1)

12/16/2020

Kyle was very responsive, kind, genuine, and generous. We had a small plumbing issue regarding shut off valve that was headache for me. He came and quickly troubleshot the issue and offered expert's advice. Will definitely come back and refer to our friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Shutoff Valve not Turning

CATEGORY excavators,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2020

03/30/2020

Kyle was exceptional showed up within a hr and told us we had rain water coming in our home we thought it was our water line had broke saved me a ton of money and when asked what did I owe him he responded don’t worry about it he gets a 10 very highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water problem

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

03/21/2020

He did an excellent job. He was very professional and very accurate with his backhoe. He came to give me an estimate the same day I contacted Angie's List. He had a very competitive price. He completed all aspects of the job to my satisfaction within two days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He had to excavate my sewer pipe near my house to replace a section of pipe that an electrician had accidentally driven a grounding rod into.

CATEGORY excavators,sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/11/2020

Photo for Kyle's Excavating - 1296 Fudge Drive, Beavercreek, OH - 38455566

08/30/2017

Fantastic! Kyle fit me in the schedule quickly and proceeded to do a first-class job. Even the neighbors expressed their pleasure with how it looked. Will definitely keep him in mind for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kyle removed anchors for a built-in-pool, performed demolition of concrete walls, back-filled with dirt, and laid seed & straw.

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2017

Services offered: Excavating service, installation of sewer line clean outs, broken sewer lines (repair & replace), footers, masonry, fuel tank removal. If it's in the ground or below the ground we do it.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available