Beavercreek Landscape & Nursery

Angie's List since July 2006

Springtime means mulch time. Order yours now!...

Beacon Landscape Lighting

We specialize in the design and installation of outdoor lighting systems in the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area. We are not a landscaper, an irrigation company, or a mosquito control company. We are a professional lighting company. It’s our passion, and it’s all we do. From the very beginning, I decided that customer focus and satisfaction were more important than volume. I am proud to say that our company is 100% locally owned and operated. As a result, we have complete control of an extremely high level of product quality and customer service. With more than 2000 lighting designs & installs, we are the highest rated outdoor lighting company in the area. I love to design lighting systems that bring homes, landscapes, and business properties to life after dark. Our installers and service technicians take great pride in the quality of their work, and that shows in customer satisfaction. Nothing makes me feel better than the thank you cards and phone calls from customers pleased with our lighting work. It used to be that the very best companies treated their customers like friends. At Beacon Landscape Lighting, we still practice this proven philosophy. My team and I would love to work with you on your next lighting project. Call me. I will meet with you personally and design a lighting system specifically for your property. That's the Beacon way.

Offers by Beacon Landscape Lighting on Angie's List

D

04/15/2017

It didn't. He said he'd get back to me within a week with the estimate and I never heard anything after that. He had a yellow legal pad he was scratching notes on but nothing formal. I was extremely disappointed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had them come out to give estimates on several things that needed to be done in the yard. Flower beds, lawn care, shrub maintenance, etc.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

07/08/2015

We are happy with the services performed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add a rock walkway to our flower bed and a rock wall.  Removed ornamental grass and replaced with shrubs.

06/20/2013

They did an excellent job. He was very nice to work with. Everything worked out well. He has a big crew and everything was done in one day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed and the re-planted some shrubs. They also replanted some other aspects of the yard.

06/02/2012

We looked on Angie's List, and a couple of our neighbors used them. They have good customer service. We would use them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They are seeding and fixing our lawn for us.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment,mulch

D

01/04/2011

I thought it was a high quote and paying $25 for a quote wasn't good. Then they tried to charge me $1.75 for calling the city to check out permits that I had already gotten and I didn't pay it because that wasn't authorized by me. They were nickel and diming me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a quote from them and they charged me 25 dollars for a quote.

Drainage Contractors,Landscape Contractors,Topsoil,Masonry Contractors,Mulches