Cleveland Clinic Beachwood

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since October 2008

There are 65 doctors at this site. Surgery is not performed at this site. Average patient volume is 300 patients per day. ...

C

11/12/2015

They could confirm it and they didn’t conform it. I had to wait for 10 minutes in the waiting area and then I waited 10 minutes for the doctor to come in. He answered my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Cleveland Clinic. I got a diagnosis for Hernia.

08/31/2015

I have been very satisfied with all the care I have had done there over the past8 years and will continue to make that my first stop. All the clinicians and admin staff are very friendly and helpful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have most of my medical care done a the Beachwood Clinic whenever possible. They don't have all specialties but I always try to go there for family practice, dermatology or anything else that is needed and that they have on site.

04/08/2015

How did it go?  Well, it didn't.   I have been trying to see this doctor for over a year and a half.   It takes about 6 months to schedule an appointment with him and then he cancels them or doesn't show up.   I had a physical scheduled over a year ago.  His office called me as the date approached and told me that he had to cancel because he now had another meeting to go to.  So i rescheduled the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An annual physical

10/11/2014

He is smart and speaks clearly. The staff is very efficient and smart, but the clinic is very expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He has been primary care physician for about a year.

09/05/2014

I've been going to Dr. Podl for about ten years, and all of my experiences have been great.  He has a good staff, his office is clean and spiffy, and he has a friendly and caring manner.  In fact, he even gives me a hug whenever I go in for a visit.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He's my personal physician.

CATEGORY family doctor

On-site radiology, laboratory and pharmacy services.