24-7 Available Locksmith, LLC

A 9 Reviews

Founded 1998 •

Serving All of Cleveland

Beachwood, OH 44122

24-7 Available Locksmith LLC, is a trusted service when you need the best locksmith in the greater Cleveland area. Our superior service provides you with all your needs from lock replacing or rekeying, fresh dead bolt installations, high security locks from MULTI LOCK. We also offer commercial locksmith solutions, with repair or replace of all major brand locks and crash bars, master rekeying and smart key control that employees cant duplicate. If you lost your car keys, we can have a replacement key made in no time. We can program new keys and remotes. We also fix or replace worn or damaged ignition cylinders like the Ford focus models, GM, Chrysler, Toyota and many more. Give us a call today and talk to an experienced locksmith....

locksmith (9)

01/19/2021

It went great. They could have had a serviceman at my location within an hour. Instead the serviceman, Joshua, called to make sure I needed the service and approximately what it would cost to repair it. Instead, Joshua knew what the issue was and told me how to repair it myself. It's not so much that I got away without paying a minimal service charge, it's that I found a contractor I could trust. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair old exterior door lock

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2021

10/19/2020

Tony arrived quickly and had everything necessary to complete the job. Excellent work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace door handle hardware on shed doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

02/19/2020

Efficient, good quality and reasonable price. It was a pleasure to work with him and I have no hesitation in recommending him!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced lock on front door

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2020

07/22/2019

Josh was the installer. He was EXCELLENT! The door was 77 years old and it required more time to install. Josh was fast, very professional and eager to please. Once installed, he went through the trouble of checking to make sure everything worked okay. I would hire Josh every time!! He is a keeper!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a lock installed on the front door of a house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2019

06/08/2019

Fast service. We spent more than we expected, but the additional cost made sense in terms of better security and door operations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to have a broken handle on exterior door mortise lock repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

06/08/2019

Great. A little more money than I expected to pay, but I think it was worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace exterior door lockset.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

04/05/2019

I have used him multiple times. He is always on time and gives a really competitive price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed a couple of locks for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2019

04/05/2019

They are great, they do good work and I would definitely use them again. They also work with my company as well and are great at what they do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed my locks on my home/vehicle

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

03/31/2019

Tech was super friendly, professional. Answered all of my questions. The cost was reasonable for the service and coming out on a Saturday. I highly recommend this company and would definitely hire them again. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deadbolt installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2019

All forms of locksmith including home and auto

Visa, MasterCard