D & P Plumbing

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since February 2011

Quality minded company, all work done by owner no subs, flat rates for most jobs, state license in Ohio, insured and bonded.we have a 79.00 service fee for normal calls.No trip fees,all work is guaranteed, member of BBB, we try to provide a personal touch to our customers by working around there busy schedule, we try to keep our rates affordable....

GAGP Industries

14  REVIEWS
GAGP Industries

We are a small ;locally and operated company that offers affordable personalized service on all your excavating, drainage pipe, water lines, sewer, standing water removal, and grading issues.

10/27/2017

He did a hydro flush on my sewer line and cleaned out all of the roots. Said it should be good for 7 or 8 years. He was very prompt and I felt very honest. I had called other plumbers first, but he was the first to respond and came in with the most reasonalbe price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewage backup in basement.

CATEGORY plumbing

Wonderful customer ! Really happy to work for people who love honest and hard working people

10/14/2017

I’ve used D&P plumbing for different things in the past from toilet repair to installing shower drains and shutoff valves for a bathroom remodel. Don is punctual, professional and does not try to “sell” you on things you don’t need. He’s willing to give you a figure on the phone for what you need to have done and for the times we’ve needed his services, he’s never needed to deviate from the amount...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sump pump.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you [Member Name Removed] ! It's so nice to be able to help people out and not be a pushy salesman . People like yourself that are so honest and great to work for make my job so much easier . I think a great review goes a lot farther than a unearned dollar ever will . Thank you again Don/ owner

10/11/2017

Don is always on time and easy to schedule. Have used his services several times and the work is always good and reasonable. Highly recommend his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had Don come out to check a drain.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

09/25/2017

Don was neat clean and professional. I own multiple properties and he is the one I want to do all of my plumbing work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Don found and repaired a leak in a hot water line that was iinstalled wrong.

09/21/2017

The work went well. The contractor was very prompt, professional and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need a leak in a main water line repaired.

CATEGORY plumbing

Great customer ! Very understanding that he is not the only person in this world with plumbing issues . And worked well with out scheduling . Glad to do his work

Plumbing Contractor, Hot Water Heaters, Repair and replace. Gas Leaks, Battery Back-Up Systems, Clogged Drains, Sump Pumps, garbage disposals ,Drain Cleanings,jet washing of sewer mains . Certified in gas line replace and repair. We also repair or replace sewers and water mains .

Septic tank repairs , well pumps , cistern work , no remodeling , no new construction