Advanced Outdoor Services LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

5496 Belfast Owensville

Batavia, OH 45103

Advanced Outdoor Services is a family owned and operated company that strongly believes in our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. With more than 20 years of experience, our fencing experts have set up all types of fence throughout the greater Cincinnati area and nationwide. We offer residential fencing which allows you to take full advantage of your property while keeping it safe and secure for your children, pets, and livestock. We offer a large variety of fence types such as Ornamental Aluminum, PVC Vinyl, Split Rail, Kentucky Board, Chain Link, and Privacy. We also offer commercial fencing which prevents vandalism and unwanted entry. This fence is strong and durable, providing maximum protection for your business, park or ball field. Special Event Fencing is another offering of ours which is a temporary solution that leaves minimal impact on the protected property. Whether you choose Chain Link or free standing panels, this type of fence is perfect for events such as concerts, marathons, holiday parties, and festivals and is a great way to control the flow of activity within a given space. Call us today for a free estimate!...

fencing (145)driveway gate installation (29)dog fencing (10)tree service (10)lawn care (5)deck building (4)deck cleaning (1)lawn & landscaping (1)

06/27/2020

Great the only company that called me back out of 5 different ones.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial fence replacement

CATEGORY driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2020

Photo for Advanced Outdoor Services LLC - 5496 Belfast Owensville, Batavia, OH - 38677277

03/30/2020

I would highly recommend this company. Family owned and operated, Jeff, his brother and a worker performed the needed fencing. The end result was excellent. They cleaned up each night and took away all materials from the job. No nails or stray lumber in the yard and not other refuse to remove. They took pride in their work and were very good at communication and updates for any weather or material...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wired three board dog run and running three board fence

CATEGORY fences,dog fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

01/14/2020

Jeff and his 2 men were the nicest people, ever! Hard workers, knew what they were doing and did it perfectly! They should get a rating of A++++ They removed old thin wire from a Kentucky Board fence & replaced it with heavy duty black wire fencing. Big Job! Removed poorly built gates & replaced it one red cedar roll top gate, sturdier hinges and a hand opener that really works. Also, put in 6x6" ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence reinforced with thicker wire & whole gate area redone

CATEGORY fences,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

11/20/2019

I contacted Jeff at AOS Jan 1 after a tree came down and took out my back fence. Jeff and his brother got the tree cut up and temporary fence up to protect my dog. They had it installed the very next day. The old fence was over 30 years old so after getting an excellent quote from AOS, I hired them not only to repair the broken section but to replace the existing side privacy fence and gate as wel...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency repair and replacement perimeter fence.

CATEGORY fences,lawn service,tree service,dog fence,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2019

Photo for Advanced Outdoor Services LLC - 5496 Belfast Owensville, Batavia, OH - 38244986

04/01/2019

AOS installed a beautiful aluminum fence and gates in our back yard two years ago allowing us to fully enclose the yard for our dogs. The very positive reviews then were all true and the fence looks/works as great as it did 2 years ago. I use Angie’s list all the time, but this is my first actual review only because they were so impressive. I highly recommend these guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added Ultra Aluminum fence/gates to unfenced parts of back yard thus fully enclosing it.

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

Photo for Advanced Outdoor Services LLC - 5496 Belfast Owensville, Batavia, OH - 37794090

01/23/2019

We selected Advanced Outdoor Services for the job because of their consistently excellent ratings on Angie's List, and we were very pleased with their work. When we bought our house in the 1970's, it had wrought-iron-type railings on each side of the front steps. They worked well, but twenty years later were rusting out, so we had another contractor replace them with a heavy-pipe railing just on o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New railings installed on our front porch.

CATEGORY decks,fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/11/2018

11/27/2018

Service was excellent and done in timely manner. They arrived on time and completed job in record time. Went over and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had privacy fence installed across back of yard and old wire fence removed.

CATEGORY fences,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

11/27/2018

Jeff and his crew did an excellent job, The quality of work was impeccable! I would highly recommend them and would use them in the future. Originally I hired them to install a fenced in area in my back yard, There work was such high quality I also had them add railing to my porch as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had just moved to the area and needed a fenced in area for my dogs, also needed railing put in my porch

CATEGORY decks,fences,dog fence

10/22/2018

Advanced Outdoor Services is EXCELLENT! The crew is very professional, prompt and efficient! We highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a chain link fence installed around our back yard.

CATEGORY fences,driveway gates

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

06/18/2018

These guys are top notch. The company is owned and operated by two brothers. Jeff bids the job promptly and fairly. They showed up for our job with a four man crew including the two brothers who worked just as long and hard as the rest of the crew. I figured it would be a four day job but they completed it in two days (working until 6:30PM the second day). Although they work quickly and efficientl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old wooden privacy and picket fence, replacement with aluminum fence

CATEGORY fences

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2018

Fencing work. Deck repairs. Deck removal. Tree service. Stump grinding. Snow removal.