Plumbing 911

• Trade License Authority
  • Master Plumber in the State of Ohio

1103 Wooster Rd N

BARBERTON, OH 44203

Family owned & operated business with 10 full-time employees (no subs), A+ BBB rated, servicing all NE Ohio. Free Estimates, No Trip or Overtime Charges, Honored Warranties on all services (24/7.) Help us be one of Cleveland's Best!...

plumbing (144)drain cleaning (44)water heater repair and installation (19)sewer cleaning (11)water and smoke damage (7)small appliance repair (5)drain pipe installation (4)excavating (4)home remodeling (2)well and water pump (2)gas leak repair (1)basement waterproofing (1)

10/05/2020

Really not sure what to make of these guys. Had a faucet start leaking over the weekend and they were the only ones I found listing Sunday hours so I thought I'd give them a try. Got the Angie's List call center who scheduled me for 12-2 meeting. Within 5 minutes of that call, got a call from someone saying they were representing the actual company and told me they weren't doing calls that day and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of leaking faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2020

09/08/2020

Good. The problem was resolved and he didn't leave a mess.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hydro jetted our drain out to the street

CATEGORY small appliance repair,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2020

09/08/2020

We needed help figuring out a plumbing leak at our house, Plumbing 911 was very quick to get us scheduled. Dennis was our tech, he was very friendly, and found and repaired the problem!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilet Leak and parts replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

05/12/2020

Everyone I spoke with and met was very friendly and professional. They went above and beyond.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hydro jet in the basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2020

05/12/2020

Very fast and efficient. I will definitely use them again. Very fair with prices to definitely not a rip off Shout out to Jeff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shower kit installed

CATEGORY small appliance repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2020

02/29/2020

All work professionally done. Neat and clean and fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cast iron drain replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

02/25/2020

First day the the very qualified plumber got us back in service. Second day he returned with a helper who was also very professional and quickly replaced the pipes. There was no yelling, no swearing, no smoking - everything was perfect and done in a very crafts-manlike manner. They will be our plumbers from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen drain cleared, Old cast iron pipes replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/19/2020

02/17/2020

I called and made an appointment a week in advance of a day that I had off of work. The company sent me a text to confirm the appointment, and I responded.. Then two hours before my appointment, they sent a text to confirm again. The plumber called and left a message that he was on his way. He never showed up. I sent a text 40 minutes after he was supposed to arrive and didn't get a response. When...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a knocking noise in my pipes.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

01/29/2020

On January 17, 2020 a technician from Plumbing911 arrived around 9:00 AM to replaced a leaking hot water tank. I had purchased a new Rheem tank and already had it in the furnace area where it was to replace the old leaking tank. I had already drained the old tank while waiting for the technician. After a brief inspection, he made out an invoice for $495.00 to Install 50 gallon tie in port at botto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hot water tank replaced.

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2020

Photo for Plumbing 911 - 1103 Wooster Rd N, BARBERTON, OH - 38357124

01/15/2020

It went great. The blockage was far in the pipe.... difficult to access. The 911 plumber got to it and made sure it was cleaned out. Very efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blockage in kitchen sink.

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

We are a full service, one stop for all your home and business plumbing needs. We would be happy to repair or service any plumbing issue - big or small. As a family owned and operated business, we happily service all Northeast Ohio. Our many services include: water or gas line repairs and replacements, garbage disposals, sump pumps, drain/sewer cleaning, water heaters, toilets, faucets, sinks, sewer excavation repair or replacement, boilers and more.

At this time, we do not provide services for well or septic systems. However, we do clear drains if your septic is backed up into your home or business.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express