Linger's Lumberjacks

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2002

Awards & Badges

3744 Woodglen Ave

BARBERTON, OH 44203

Linger’s Lumberjacks has been servicing the Barberton Norton and surrounding communities for more than 25years. Nelson Linger and the employees of Linger’s Lumberjacks do their best every day to maintain the level of excellence that has made them one of the premiere tree services in the area. When we first started, it was just two brothers with a dream working out of a pickup truck. We started to make a name for ourselves so we added a few capable friends (who are still with us today) and some bigger equipment that could handle the amount of business we were doing and we started to grow. Now we have 10 employees, a fleet of trucks and equipment, and we believe in the saying, “There is no job too big or too small.”...

tree service (261)lawn care (25)lawn & landscaping (13)hauling (4)

06/14/2018

Linger's removed a huge oak tree from my backyard. It was not in an easy location. It was close to the house, blocked my a neighbor's tree's branches, a foot from a deck and an outbuilding, with wires on either side of it. They showed up right on time, were very efficient and skilled in the removal, and cleaned up afterwards which even included blowing off the roof. They were also very careful to ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large Oak Tree Removal/Stump Grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2018

Thanks for your kind review, I'm sorry about the mixup with firewood, it was our pleasure to work for you! Thanks again, Nelson Linger

12/05/2017

They were very easy to deal with, they removed the tree and cleaned up the yard with very minimal debris left in my neighbors. I would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removed from backyard and stump grinding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2017

Thanks for your kind review, it was our pleasure to work for you, thanks again, Nelson Linger

11/13/2017

The owner came out to give an estimate. He was very professional. His workmen were professional and competent. The trees were huge. I would use them again and recommend their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 13 huge dead ash trees removed and stumps ground out. All of the wood was carted off and cleaned up.

COST $6,298.25

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2017

Thank you for your kind review, it was our pleasure to work for you, thanks again, Nelson Linger

11/08/2017

The crew showed up as arranged around 1 pm, 3 trucks and four men, and they completed all the work by the end of the day before dark. They also cleaned up all the debris in the yard by the end of the day, so the yard looked great when they were done. They were very responsive to all my special requests during the day as the work proceeded, which included specifics about how to trim the trees, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a storm damaged pear tree taken removed, an oak tree trimmed and raised up, a Ginkgo tree trimmed next to the house, and 6 dead ash trees taken down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2017

Photo for Linger's Lumberjacks - 3744 Woodglen Ave, BARBERTON, OH - 36538356

Thanks for the kind review, I am so sorry about that terrible storm, really messing up your area, thank for the work, hopefully everything gets back to normal soon, thank, Nelson Linger

10/27/2017

It went very well. The crew is very professional and they do a good job of cleaning up. You would never know they had been there, except of course, the trees look really good. I would recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed dead branches removed and trees trimmed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

10/12/2017

They did a good job at getting the stump out of the ground. The man was really nice. He came out and did what he had to do, but he had to come back because my neighbor's car was in the way. He had to come back, and he really did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Getting a stump out of the ground.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2016

Thanks for your kind review, it was our pleasure, thank again, Nelson Linger.

08/31/2017

Wonderful, would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had 4 very large dead ash trees in my woods. They came out took them down and were in a few hours. Everyone was very polite and the owner, Nelson, is very responsive and helpful.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

Thanks for your kind review, it was our pleasure to work with you. Thank again,Nelson Linger

08/07/2017

The guys were amazing - artists with their cherry picker, cutting and placing the high limbs on the ground, then taking down the huge trunks and putting all where we asked them to so we could use it for fire wood.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Several large dead ash trees needed to be taken down.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017

Thanks for your kind review, It was our pleasure to work for you, thanks again, Nelson Linger

08/01/2017

I have used Linger’s lumberjacks on two previous occasions & have been pleased by their work. On this visit, I had them grind out a stump (along with the major roots within 5 feet of the stump). All went well. I sifted the debris from the former spot of the stump, add some topsoil and put down grass seed. Linger’s Lumberjacks do excellent work at a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2018

07/27/2017

They are good. I would use them again.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2014

Commercial and Residental Tree Removal, Crane and Bucket Service, Storm Damage, Trimming, Cabling, Lot Clearing and Stump Grinding, Isurance Claim Welcome.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available