Linger's Lumberjacks

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since October 2002

Awards & Badges

3744 Woodglen Ave

BARBERTON, OH 44203

Linger’s Lumberjacks has been servicing the Barberton Norton and surrounding communities for more than 25years. Nelson Linger and the employees of Linger’s Lumberjacks do their best every day to maintain the level of excellence that has made them one of the premiere tree services in the area. When we first started, it was just two brothers with a dream working out of a pickup truck. We started to make a name for ourselves so we added a few capable friends (who are still with us today) and some bigger equipment that could handle the amount of business we were doing and we started to grow. Now we have 10 employees, a fleet of trucks and equipment, and we believe in the saying, “There is no job too big or too small.”...

tree service (261)lawn care (25)lawn & landscaping (13)hauling (4)

12/01/2020

Lingers Lumberjacks are outstanding! We bought a century home that needs a great deal of work but the contractors couldn't get near it because of trees and brush crowding the house.Nelson Linger gave us an excellent price for cutting, removal and stump grinding and although we had to wait a little because of storms the previous week tying them up, it was worth the wait.Their crew showed up exactly...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dropping 15-18 big trees and removing 30 years of brush.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

Thank you for your kind review, it was our pleasure to work for you. Thank you again, Nelson Linger

11/24/2020

I was very impressed at the skill of the workers, they had a tough job removing 9 large trees that were all along a driveway sandwiched between my house and my neighbors house, they barely had enough room to work but they pulled it off flawlessly. they lifted the trees over my house with the crane after cutting them it was something to watch, very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
9 trees were removed by lingers,

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

Photo for Linger's Lumberjacks - 3744 Woodglen Ave, BARBERTON, OH - 39044457

08/24/2020

Excellent service and excellent work. Will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 4 stumps

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2020

Thank you so much for your kind review, it was our pleasure, thank you again, Nelson Linger

03/19/2020

They did an excellent job. The stump grinder was not as good as the one in 2017. But overall, we would hire them again. They are very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut down three trees.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

Thank you for your kind review, it was our pleasure to work for you, thanks again, Nelson Linger

12/06/2019

We received a number of estimates for our project which was not an easy job due to a fence and property lines. Linger's estimate was the most reasonable and they figured out a way to do the job without going on neighboring properties. Their workers were personable, punctual and worked hard. They did not leave a mess. The man who gave the estimate and the woman in the office handling our calls and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of 5 trees

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/02/2019

Mr.[Member Name Removed], thank you for your kind review, it was our pleasure to serve you, thanks again, Nelson Linger
C

11/08/2019

The charge was pretty high. $1,775. They left quite a mess behind. And broke my neighbor’s fence. I learned from my neighbor. Guy did come and went to see fence. Don’t know if fixed. Stump grind guy used a plow after grinding, tearing up ground as well. That will be expensive to fix. Owner was a little rude to me. It was frustrating and disappointing for what they charged.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two large pines removed along with stumps.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

Thank you for the review, we did contact the neighbor right away, and the fence is fixed. We have a push blade on the front of the stump grinder to push the chips back in the stump hole. We appreciate your business and we should have let you know about the neighbor’s fence, but we thought it was handled. Thank you again, If you felt I was rude, I apologize, thank you again for the work, Nelson Lin...

11/07/2019

This is a wonderful company. Nelson is very honest with his estimates and Wesley and the crew do wonderful work. I have had this company out to perform significant tree work twice this year (2019). The crew is extremely polite and very efficient. They are also very tidy. My yard looks great! Thanks guys!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Significant tree removal and trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2019

Thank you for your kind review, it’s so nice to work for you, you are always so sweet to our crew, thanks again, Nelson Linger

10/22/2019

They did a great job. They contacted me just prior to the start of the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tree removal and stump grinding

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2019

Thank you for your kind, review, it was our pleasure. Thanks again, Nelson Linger

10/19/2019

I was in need of getting a large oak tree cut down in my back yard. On 9/7 Nelson came out and gave me a quote of $1850. Due to that quote being the best quote I had received, and the glowing reviews here on Angies List, I decided to go with these guys. On 9/16 I called and talked to a woman and told her I'd like to take them up on their quote and set up a time to get this tree cut down. She said ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

I agree with you, you should have been called back, I would like to explain what was going on during this time, on September 21 , my son passed away, I normally do the scheduling and call backs. We now have a new system in place. I apologize for the lack of communication , it not normally how things go. Please call me personally if you would like to talk to me directly, Thanks, Nelson Linger330-60...

09/06/2019

If you're looking for tree removal service, there is no need to look any further than Linger's Lumberjacks. I had estimates from three major tree companies, expecting a variety of price quotes, but they were all identical. I went with Linger's because they seemed to be the most responsive, and because of the great reviews they have on Angies List. I'm really glad I did. Linger's said they would do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
dead trees taken down

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2019

Mr [Member Name Removed], thank you for that awesome review, I'm glad you got to experience two of our crews and see how we try to really make our customers happy. Thanks for the work, and the great review, next time you have us out we will take those down the rest of the [Member Information Removed], thanks again, Nelson Linger

Commercial and Residental Tree Removal, Crane and Bucket Service, Storm Damage, Trimming, Cabling, Lot Clearing and Stump Grinding, Isurance Claim Welcome.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available