Barton Builders Inc

Founded 1978 • Angie's List since May 2003

3-5 employees. Uses subs for mechanical. Electrical and HVAC work. Additional DBA - Tom Barton General Home Maintenance. ...

N/A

A2A Construction

0  REVIEWS
A2A Construction

My name is Dakota I have working residential and commercial construction for 6 years. I can do a range of different trades. Siding, decks, framing and drywall to trim and paint as well as roofing. My partner and I are just starting our business looking to grow. We are insured.

07/14/2019

Employees are always on time, clean area at the end of each work day, are polite. I was impressed that they were working in very cold weather to complete the porch. We have had many compliments on the porch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Barton Builders have done several home projects for us..replaced deck, front porch and steps, replaced siding on house (woodpecker damage) to name a few. most recently designed and built a beautiful screened in porch. next project will include total remodeling master bath.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,siding,windows

01/13/2018

I own several properties and have worked with many handymen and general home maintenance companies over the years and I can say with absolute certainty that Tom Barton and his outstanding colleagues Matt and Chris are far and away the best handymen I've ever worked with. Their attention to detail is outstanding and the pride they take in their work is unparalleled, which is why I've not only used ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Light Installation, Conversion of Light into Canned Light, Office Desk Setup, Bed Setup, TV Mount Setup x 3, Door Latch Fix, Chandelier Installation, Front Door Readjustment, Roof and Siding Repair

CATEGORY handyman service,lighting,roofing,siding,doors

08/19/2017

They were good. He did an excellent job. Punctual and very friendly with my tenants at my rental property. He and his crew were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did some roof work.

CATEGORY roofing

06/23/2016

The job ran smooth from beginning to end.  Tom pays attention to details inclusive of the small ones.  The craftsmanship is excellent.  He is very thorough and will let you know as soon as he sees an issue arise during the process.  Tom is a perfectionist and his work shows that.  I highly recommend Tom Barton and Barton Builders!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tom and crew put in new hardwood floors in my kitchen and loft area.  They will also be installing a new sliding glass door in my kitchen.

CATEGORY hardwood floor repair,remodeling

04/06/2016

Brian did a great job.  He clearly takes a lot of pride in his work and it shows in the final outcome.  I highly recommend Brian.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeled basement, removed and added walls, ceiling, ductwork and more.

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,remodeling

•All Types of Home Repair •Patios and Sidewalks •Decks Siding •Fencing •Landscape and Yard Care - Checkout our Spring Cleanup Special •Mulch •Tile Flooring •Hardwood Flooring •Kitchen Renovations •Bathroom Renovations •Room Additions •Custom Cabinetry and Woodwork •Finished Basements •Basement Remodels •Commercial Construction and Remodeling •Fire Damage Restoration •Consulting, Hardscaping, Pavers, Hardwood Flooring