Pompeii's Plumbing & Heating Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

33751 Lear Industrial Parkway

Avon, OH 44011

As a family owned, full service, repair, replacement, remodel and installation plumbing, heating, and air conditioning contractor, Pompeii’s has been in business since 1941, serving both residential and commercial markets for 77 years now. We pride ourselves in having a highly experienced and qualified staff, quality products and competitive pricing. All service technicians are fully qualified and trained to repair your problems arriving in service trucks that are fully stocked and radio dispatched for rapid response. Our large fleet of service vehicles offers you reliable, same day and 24 hour emergency service in Lorain, Cuyahoga, Medina counties and surrounding cities. Estimates are free for new equipment. We are only one call away 440-937-6006 to schedule an appointment today. We love helping our customers and hope we can help you....

plumber (240)hvac repair (73)drain cleaning (56)water heater repair and installation (24)well and water pump (21)sewer cleaning (19)gas leak repair (11)air duct cleaning (10)drain pipe installation (6)basement waterproofing (5)appliance repair (5)home remodeling (3)

07/19/2020

Fast and professional. Repairman was very pleasant and patiently answered our questions. The only problem was we failed to get a copy of work receipt that was supposed to be emailed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Air conditioner repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2020

07/03/2020

Updated review: Arrived promptly. Larry, the tech, was very knowledgeable and personable. Provided some information that would help me use the A.C. equipment more efficiently. Will definitely have them come back in the fall for furnace check-up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C Tune-up

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2020

04/24/2020

He quoted me for almost $400 in replacing the faucet, So I decided to fix the problem on my on and I bought the parts for less than $20 and now my faucet is working fine. He said that I need a new faucet but looks like a just need some repair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They checked out the faucet on my laundry room.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/23/2020

04/16/2020

I am a repeat customer and once again Pompeii has delivered excellent service. Larry's install of my new furnace exemplified the work ethic I have come to appreciate from Pompeii. They truly want their customers happy with the product and the manner in which the service is done from the first phone call to the last piece of debris cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace furnace

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2020

01/28/2020

Excellent!!!! Ron not only educated me on the problem, he also presented options and the best way to achieve the required outcome so that my older furnace could operate more efficiently. He explained the importance of changing the air filters, and why higher more efficient furnaces need annual attention. Very pleased and a job well done. A+ for excellent response time and customer service. I need ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace Repair Work

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

01/08/2020

Didn't have a replacement piece so he rigged it with a small piece of plastic tubing and a clamp. Not idea, but whatever. The problem is that I wasn't given a price, he just did the work and then told me it was $150. $150 for a tube, clamp and 20 minutes of time??? Unacceptable. I will never use them again nor recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced worn rubber grommet.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2020

Even though we were able to fix your problem, we’re sorry you didn’t have a satisfactory experience. Please call our office and we’d be happy to discuss this.

11/13/2019

Serviced by Mike, he did an excellent job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dripping showerhead and running toilet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

07/20/2019

Marvin Frazier knew exactly what was with the AC he also was very professional told us what the charges would be beforehand he took care of this quickly and completely. We will use Pompeii's for all our heating and air conditioning needs!!! Also, this was a Saturday.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC Capacitor Replace

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2019

D

05/08/2019

Scheduled A/C tuneup for my residence and rental property located close for 4/29/19 was given 3 hour window for service for both locations - when I did not hear from Pompeii's by 2:00 PM I called and was told that appointments were cancelled due to it being to cold to tuneup the A/C. There was no phone call or notification of this cancellation and their response was someone should have called you ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C tuneup

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

04/29/2019

It went fantastic! Adam was on time and walked us through what all was being done. He was very pleasant and awesome to work with. Will recommend and use again!! FIVE STARS!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump removal and replacement installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2019

Plumbing. Heating. Air conditioning. Indoor air quality. Duct cleaning. Gas lines. Water heaters. Drain & sewer replacement.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available