MIKE'S TREE SERVICE INC

Founded 1973 • Angie's List since September 2001

Established in 1973, Mikes Tree Service Inc provides professional tree services to the western suburbs of Cleveland Ohio. We specialize in both Residential and Commercial tree services. No job is too big or too small. No subs. ASK ABOUT 5% ANGIE'S LIST DISCOUNT....

Affordable Tree services of Ohio LLC

Affordable Tree has been serving the Cleveland area for over 25 years. 3 to 5 man crew. Personable, professional, experienced. We own and operate all of our equipment. Licensed & insured. High capacity chipper to produce optimal production. National 1102 boom crane providing 113" of boom to provide safe and efficient zero impact controlled removals of trees over your property. Transfer stations located strategically around the city to provide minimal travel time and increased production. 24 hour response team to respond to trees and debris on your structures. No job is too large or too small for our team. We care about your landscaping and turf more than you do. Honestly assessing your trees. We won't spend your money unless you have to. For competitive pricing with an additional 5% off call Terry at Affordable Tree Services of Ohio. Additional email - Terry.Adams@AffordableTreeServicesOfOhioLLC.com.

12/14/2019

Great company! Job was completed professionally. Workers were polite and considerate of my property. Clean up was impressive! All staff were easy to work with. Thanks again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Downed trees and removal of large yard

01/27/2018

Mike’s Tree Service crew was outstanding! They were punctual, courteous, explained each step of the process, and were very thorough. The yard was cleaned up very well also. Overall I was completely satisfied with the entire job. I highly recommend Mike’s Tree Service and would hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two large trees trimmed and removal of 3 smaller ones.

09/12/2017

He was really good, and the price was very reasonable. He was the cheapest person I found, and he was very reliable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They took down some large maple tree limbs.

09/01/2017

Called and left a message during business hours. They never called back so called another company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

CATEGORY tree service

I apologize [Member Name Removed]. I reviewed all of my call logs from 8-24 to 9-5-17 and have no record of your call. We try to return all calls within 24 hours.

08/09/2017

They were very knowledgeable and they did a good job cleaning up after themselves. There was part of the contracted work that I had to call them and remind them to come back and do, that was the only thing I didn't like. Yes, I would use this provider again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming

CATEGORY tree service

ALL THINGS PERTAINING TO TREES- REMOVAL, TRIMMING, TOPPING, PLANTING.

LANDSCAPING.