LAWN BARBERS SERVICES

Angie's List since September 2005

Custom Lawns Inc

97  REVIEWS
Custom Lawns Inc

Custom Lawns, Inc. has been committed to providing top-quality lawn care service since 1977. Based in North Ridgeville, Ohio, we are a privately owned and operated lawn service company. We specialize in the care of established lawns, providing services such as lawn fertilization, weed control, insect control and lawn aerification. Additional email - staff@customlawns.com. Owned & operated. If you are not satisfied with the results of any application, we will work until your expectations are fulfilled. All of our services are backed by the Custom Lawn Pledge and by people who care.

01/15/2020

Great! I've been using them fro about 10 years. They are reasonable and they do a great job on the lawn itself. They are also very quick to respond. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Winter fertilization

CATEGORY lawn treatment

07/07/2014

I’ve been very happy with them!  We’re very pleased with how the grass is thickening up and the weed killer is taking effect.  They even removed some shrubs.  They don’t inundate us with phone calls, which I also appreciate.  I’ve seen a marked difference between their work and their competitors!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had them come out to do basic lawn care.

12/05/2006

A friend told me about them. I didn't realize they were on Angie's List. I found out quite by accident. One of the things that I like about them is that they don't charge in advance for work to be done. They do the work, then charge. That way I'm not always wondering if the work I've already paid for will be done. I can relax. I should have known they would be on the list. Thanks Lawn Barbers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a lawn winterization in late October. In Novemer (my preference) a free aeration was done as part of the agreement to have them service our lawn for the season

09/18/2006

When the weather doesn't cooperate for the scheduled application, they make sure they use what is applicable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They regularly fertilize and aerate for us.

09/01/2005

WE CONTACTED THEM TO COME OUT TO OUR HOUSE AND DO SOME YARD WORK. THEY TOLD US THAT BACK IN MAY 2005 THAT IT WOULD TWO TO THREE WEEK UNTIL THEY COME OUT AND DO THE WORK. NOW IT SEPTEMBER 2005 AND WE HAVE NOT COME OUT AND DONE ANYTHING. I HAVE CALLED SEVERAL TIMES AND HAVE NOT RETURNED ANY OF MY CALLED. I AM NOT SURE WHY THEY EVEN TOLD US THEY WOULD DO THE WORK. I FEEL OUR JOB WAS NOT BIG ENOUGH FO...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
NOTHING.