Chimney Guys Ohio

A 43 Reviews

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2015

3334 Sandy Ln

Avon, OH 44011

Check our website for current promotions. All major credit cards accepted. Sub contracting not an option. We won't show up for another company, and only WE will show up to do work on your home. No surprises....

chimney repair (38)chimney cap repair (12)masonry (12)chimney sweep (9)home builder (5)fireplace services (4)concrete repair (2)decks & porches (1)

10/19/2020

Very well. They worked us into their schedule quickly. They did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck point chimney, seal flashing

CATEGORY masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,home builders

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2020

06/03/2020

I wouldn't know. After emailing them and leaving 3 different voice mail messages, I never heard back from them. I would not recommend them. It's been over a week since I left the last message and still no response. They are dead to me now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tuck Pointing and Chimney Clean

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2020

05/05/2020

Joe and his team did a great job repairing our chimney and front steps. They ran into unanticipated problems but kept me informed at all times. They cleaned up very well at the end. I will call them for any future brick work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Major chimney and other brick repair.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2020

01/04/2020

Friendly & professional. Did a great job & it was done in 1 day. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

12/23/2019

Worker was so kind and fast. Great work at a great price, also fast service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reflash chimney and clean out.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/10/2019

12/23/2019

They have been helping us stay safe/warm since we moved to our new house 5 years ago. We have stayed with them because they do a great job and are great guys. They have taught us a lot about how to take care of our chimney between service, and how to watch out for problems ahead of time. Cleaning has always gone great and easy. They are great about getting in touch with you and getting the job don...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney Cleaning, installing new chimney cap, install of fireplace insert

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

12/20/2019

Joe and Max were very professional. After dealing with other companies and still having issues I was ready to give up. Chimney guys came in and fixed my issues with my chimney. Now I use them for my rental properties. This is the only chimney company I would recommend. Kept me informed the whole time. What great service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking chimney, tuck pointing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

12/19/2019

My wife hired Chimney Guys Ohio ([*** Link removed ***] on November 2, 2018 to fix our leaking chimney. They charged us $1,290 to fix it and provided a 5-Year Warranty. The chimney continued to leak immediately thereafter and still does today. In fact, it leaks more after their repairs than before. We contacted them several times and in the Spring of 2019 someone finally came out and told my wife ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair Leaking Chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

09/04/2019

Very good! Great team of professional tradesmen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New liner for hot water heater

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2019

08/16/2019

They took a $600 deposit from me and never showed up again. I have been fighting with them for three years to get my money back. Went to BBB and Attorney General for help. They will not respond to them either. Do not recommend them. I am not the only one they did thei to. Now I have to go to small claims court!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My chimneys needed to be capped, cleaned and one needed a liner.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

You have the wrong company mam. We would never do that!

The name says it all. We work on chimneys. Anything from repairs to rebuilds, cleanings to new liners, tuck pointing to dampers. If it has to do with your chimney, we will fix it. Also specialize leaks, caps, inspections, and cleans (fall season).

Everything other than chimneys. We don't do gutters or yard work. We only do chimneys.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check