Floor Coverings International Cleveland West

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

681 Moore Rd

Avon Lake, OH 44012

Floor Coverings International provides expert flooring design and installation to the greater West Cleveland suburban areas! We offer a wide variety of quality flooring products, from beautiful hardwood to soft carpet to eco-friendly bamboo. Our team of flooring experts will help you achieve the floor of your dreams, right from the comfort of your own home with a free in-home flooring consultation. We bring the flooring samples right to your door! Contact us today to learn more....

Flooring Sales and Installation (34)Carpet Sales and Installation (18)Hardwood Flooring Sales and Installation (10)Ceramic Tile (4)
C

10/31/2019

Once they actually were able to show up and install it went alright. Communication was lacking. The original day scheduled for bathroom install was a total no show. I took a day off of work for nothing. I had to call to inquire after being given the run-around regarding the no show. I wasn't impressed with their customer service. I felt mislead by the salesman for sure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom flooring and Hall/Bedroom carpet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

10/21/2019

quality work but very poor communication. From day to day no communication. Moving furniture..not moving furniture not sure when they were done at the end of the day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
carpet for stairs hard wood floors refinishing

CATEGORY carpet installation, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your feedback. We do our very best to communicate throughout the entire flooring process and we apologize for any aspect that was unclear. We hope you enjoy your new floors, and if there is anything further we can assist you with please don't hesitate to give us a call.

09/21/2019

We had Floor Covering International West did our laundry room floor. It was a good experience with them from beginning to the end. They came on time, explained everything about the work, answered questions, and with a good follow up for each step. After they installed the floor, I found some small problems that need to fix, a knowledgeable company expert came and did excellent job. I like this com...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a vinyl plank in my laundry room

CATEGORY flooring, hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/21/2019

We are glad to hear you had a great experience with us! Thank you for your review.

09/18/2019

Excellent. They took care of moving all furniture through 5 bedrooms and replacing it when done. The team of 2 that did the work were professional and very pleasant. The carpet was installed beautifully and they cleaned up really nicely when done. The old carpet was 22 years old. When we listed our house a month later it sold in 2 days. The new carpet was well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of old carpet and installation of new carpet

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2019

Thank you! We are pleased to hear that you like your new floors and were satisfied with our process. We appreciate your kind words and hope you will reach out if you ever need anything else for your home.

06/27/2019

Overall, very good! My sales rep., Darrell was great. He carpet samples to my home so it made it easier to see how the carpet would look with my paint color. Darrell was very knowledgeable and he was not pushy. Scheduling the carpet installation seemed a bit unorganized, but they did come through. The carpet installer, Rob, was fantastic! I absolutely LOVE my carpet!! The price of their carpet was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation

CATEGORY carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2019

Thank you for the review! We are so glad to hear you love your new carpet. We look forward to working with you again on your next project!

06/07/2019

Professional from beginning to end! John, the owner, came out personally to do the estimate and was involved all along. I was hesitant because he upfront said they were not the cheapest. I thought, "here we go, time to hear to the overpriced pitch." Then he surprised us by putting together an option with some of the best materials at a price BELOW what we had planned! He promised the final price w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl flooring for first floor space

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

Photo for Floor Coverings International Cleveland West - 681 Moore Rd, Avon Lake, OH - 37917216

Thank you for leaving us such a kind review, we appreciate it! We look forward to working with you again soon.

02/13/2019

Floor Coverings International did fabulous job with my carpet installation. They were the company that originally installed my carpet when I purchased my condominium, and since I loved the quality of the carpet and padding so much, and the seamlessness of it, I went back to them after I had water damage and needed total replacement. The carpet looked exactly like it was when I purchased it and you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

Thank you for your kind review and for referring us! We really appreciate customers like you.

09/15/2018

Great they did a great job and we're very friendly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of carpeting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/24/2018

Thank you for the review!
D

08/20/2018

1. They were a half our late after turning me on the phone this was not a window timeframes, but an actual time they would be there. 2. Received an email from the sales rep that he "Had trouble getting my production manager to sit still long enough to tell him about your issue." So they declined the project e en though they advertise doing this work, they ran late, and only wanted my timw.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet pulled up in one corner, subflooring repair, then put carpet back down and stretch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2018

We are sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your experience with us. Unfortunately, due to the structural repairs required to proceed with any flooring work, we were unable to accept your project. Our company is not licensed to carry out any structural work and we apologize for the inconvenience.

08/03/2018

The service I got was wonderful!!! John Toth was knowledgeable and patient with me as I picked out my flooring. I had him come out with samples a couple of times and he did so promptly. When it came to setting up the appointment to have the flooring installed they again worked with me on a good time that worked best for me, not what was best for them. The installation process was stress free and w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had vinyl flooring installed

CATEGORY flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Photo for Floor Coverings International Cleveland West - 681 Moore Rd, Avon Lake, OH - 37290914

Thank you for your kind review, [Member Name Removed]! We are so glad to hear that you love your floors, and we look forward to working with you again!

Flooring, Carpeting, Hardwood Flooring Installation, Tile Flooring, Carpet Installers

Not Applicable