Avon Lake Animal Clinic

Founded 1967 • Angie's List since January 2000

C

07/23/2018

Went to get estimate to have dog's teeth clean. The initial exam and blood work was $232. The estimate for the cleaning was to be north of $1000 IN ADDITION to the initial exam putting the cost over $1200. No wonder they have next day visits.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exam and blood work

04/30/2018

They are excellent and are very good with my pets. I wouldn't go anywhere else and I would highly recommend them as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been going to them for at least 7 years. I take my dog and my cat there for surgeries, shots and general needs.

10/31/2017

well. Dr Lamb is a very very knowledgable, courteous and experienced vet. My animals all love him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
tooth extraction for cat, check up and shots for another cat and checkup and shots for dog

08/14/2017

We buy our medications and heart worm stuff along with the check-up and vaccinations.? I would give them an A across the board.? I would continue to use them.? They are nice people.? I like that they have convenient hours.? They are very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Avon Lake Animal Clinic for annual check-up and vaccinations.

08/09/2017

Weve been with them for atleast ten years.You can always get your dog in quickly. They seem to know what they are doing, they have an interest in your pet. They are really nice people. We especially like Dr. kupta.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our dog had some senior problems.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Veterinarian care for cats, dogs, birds, exotics, reptiles & pocket pets, preventative medicine, surgery, internal medicine, radiology, endoscopy, ultrasound, dentistry, in house laboratory, grooming, boarding, acupuncture & pet supplies.

Visa, MasterCard