Adria Design

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since February 2013

B Rated | 4 Reviews

Adria Design is Kitchen and Bath Design Center. We provide a large selection of cabinets, counter tops and flooring that can fit any style and budget. Adria Design is a subsidiary of Adria Construction which has been in business since 2001. We have a General Contractor on staff as well as a Kitchen/Bath Designer....

Ray Arnold Masonry

70  REVIEWS
Ray Arnold Masonry

Ray Arnold Masonry is a family owned and operated business for almost 70 years, now in our third generation! We specialize in chimney repair and masonry needs, including cultured and real stonework, retaining walls, steps, porches, patios, and basement waterproofing. We are committed to quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction, and dedicated to handling all of your masonry and general contracting needs. You can count on our work because we focus on building lifelong relationships with our customers, delivering the best possible service and continuing to grow and expand. Our estimates are free, with the exception of some real estate transactions, and we generally require 30% down to put a customer on our work schedule, with the balance due upon completion. We also offer a 5% military discount. We would look forward to serving your masonry needs!

C

01/05/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Items were not completed as needed behind walls (plumbing, venting etc.). Floor installed and coated with a product not approved by manufacturer, which makes warranty void. Approached via phone, text and email with no response.

CATEGORY closet systems

D

07/09/2014

Kitchen started in February and is still not finished, They promised to finish by end of June. They have not called nor contacted us. Left final message this week to contact us to schedule final day. Not all lost since they haven't been paid in full and we have another contractor ready to finish.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 2/3's of our kitchen.

CATEGORY closet systems

06/16/2014

Bob and his team did an excellent job. They came in at a great price compared to 3 other estimates. Bob and Alica helped me to pick out items from a great selection at their design studio. They were very patient with me as I am a "picky" person, especially in selecting granite slabs. Bob is very responsive and responded to any question or issue I had in a timely manner. It was so nice to work with...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Adria Design/construction to do a lot of cosmetic work in my house. Repaint whole house. Install crown molding. replace bathroom cabinets,sinks,faucets and lights, tile bathroom floors, granite countertops, install overhead lights, new carpet, hard wood floors, stain banister.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,carpet installation,closet systems,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,woodworking,marble & granite,home remodeling

02/09/2013

It went so well that I am having them do my parent's kitchen as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Worked with me every step of the way. From selecting the carpet selection to after installation. The variety of option was immense and quality of work unsurpassed. I am going to have them remodel my kitchen next!

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,carpet installation,closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring contractor,hardwood floor,remodeling,fireplaces,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,home remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing,basement remodeling

We do anything from demolition to finish painting, electrical and plumbing, cabinet, counter top and floor installation, appliance hook up, custom-tiled showers, floors, and backsplashes, shower doors and floor heating. We offer free in home consultations, and design services.