Second Nature Landscape Services Inc

B 31 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since November 2007

80 Victoria Road

Austintown, OH 44515

Serving Mahoning & Trumbull Counties for over 35 years. Residential and commercial repair, replacement and installation of landscape design, lawn, brick walkways, patios & walls, corrective pruning, mulching, leaf & snow removal....

lawn & landscaping (25)hardscaping (11)lawn care (6)tree service (4)drain pipe installation (3)landscape lighting (2)leaf removal (2)snow removal (1)mulch delivering (1)gutter installation (1)

09/07/2020

Tony and his crew do truly outstanding work and Tony will bend over backwards to make sure you are thrilled with his work. Couldn’t give him a higher recommendation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio and landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service,hardscaping,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2020

Photo for Second Nature Landscape Services Inc - 80 Victoria Road, Austintown, OH - 38857543
D

09/20/2019

Disappointed! I have not received a quote. Initial contact was two weeks ago. Contacted the company through both e-mail and phone. Last contact was three days ago. I was told by office staff that someone had been out to look at the property and would call me. Three days later and still have not heard from anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Mowing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

I would first like to apologize that we fell short of your expectations. Sadly, we did visit your property on two separate occasions but failed to communicate. I did text you my cell phone number and rates for your property. Thank you.

12/24/2018

The employee came to my home to give me a proposal and estimate. He spent somewhere between a half hour and an hour at my property. I never heard from him again. After several weeks I called the office and asked when I would hear from them. The woman who answered the phone said she’d speak to him and get back to me. I never heard another word.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscape design, shrub removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

08/08/2018

Took a week to get an answer on the phone. Lady was polite but on Monday 7/30/18, she said someone would be out to price an estimate. On 8/3/18, I called back and the story changed. Someone in the background was barking at her, "I'm not going to Hubbard! Tell'em go F.,;* imelf!"

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aaaa, Its Just A Customer

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2018

We are sorry for your disappointment. Our phones are answered Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm. We typically do not set appointments for "one time" mowing services. Your property should never have been schedule for weekly mowing estimate, as we do not have a weekly mowing route in Hubbard at this time. As far as the "barking" in the background, the only thing that was said was that we don't have a mowin...
C

08/07/2018

Tony and his team were great to work with and the hardscape work they did was great. I really want to recommend them. But we have had problems with all the plantings. I'm not sure if it's because they did not amend our clay soil, but the pachysandra is barely surviving, some hostas are struggling, and the capitata ewe is basically dead. My frustration is that no one got back to me when I treported...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick patio extension, drainage excavation and installation, replant grass, install ornamental plantings.

CATEGORY landscaping,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2017

We apologize for our lack of responsiveness. Our office staff is available Monday - Friday to answer any questions, concerns or scheduling at 330.782.0717. We will call to schedule an appointment with Tony to go over your landscape concerns.

06/06/2018

It's fine. I've used them for several years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut the grass.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2018

Thank you!

04/25/2018

Called for estimate and set appointment for 4:00PM on Thursday and 2nd Nature was a no-show. Left commensurate feedback for them and moved on down my list. On the next Wednesday they showed up and I told them that based on their lack of professionalism I would not consider them for my project (which has already been completed). They left, then returned a few moments later and wanted to discuss thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prepare and seed 600 sq foot of yard.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

10/17/2016

Awesome job, great crew ,Tony works like a machine , knows a lot about plants and trees , I can't brag enough about this job. So very pleased. His workers are well taught. Polite, and respectful. And they clean up after themselves, so no after cleanup for me. Job well done and we are very satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2016

Thank you!

08/18/2015

very well pleased with the service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
mulching, weeding, trimming and planting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2015

04/19/2015

Overall it went well. We get many compliments on the results of their work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Relandscaped front area and put in pavers for walkway and porch

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping